Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

Read the blog.  Sounds like Dorit is the culprit and not deserving of empathy from the cast.  Seems like Lisa VP tried to get in front of the gossip by contacting Dorit.  She was expecting Dorit go to LVPs dog shelter and apologize to the staff so that gossip would stay there.  She didn't do the right thing more than once it seems and deserves to lose LVPs friendship.

Honored Contributor

I too read the blog and I would be shocked if LVP returned next season. 

I think the blog says it all...she is done.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure where I read it, but I recall hearing that the dog was taken to a shelter in Orange County (BH, where Dorit & PK live, is in L.A. County & a number of miles from Orange Co.) & the pup was turned in by a "reality star"  (Dorit?)  That would blow Dorit's tale about giving the dog to some "lovely woman" whose name she doesn't seem to know, out of the water.

Respected Contributor

I read it too seems Lisa V will not return to BH , Dorit had gotten 2 dogs returned 1 and Lucy 2nd dog didn't fit either, Lucy is a small dog how did the dog jump so far up to bite PK's nose? Lisa asked Dorit who was the person to get Lucy & Dorit said I will call you back because I want her exact spelling of her name, never called, also Lucy got spaded & they kept calling Dorit for follow up which Dorit never returned calls. Puppies & kittens get into everything & you may get bit or scratched, I been there many times. Lisa V tried to not talk about it but her employee & Teddi seemed to have different ideas. Seemed Bravo knew & filmed them at the her dog shelter knowing the story. Employee saying does this dog look familiar? How would they know? Then add in Lisa R. & Kyle to the mix. All of this could have been done but once cameras & pot stirrers come in we have a story line. Dorit needs a perfect trained dog with her two young children who will stress this pet out.

Honored Contributor

@sissel, Dorit and PK shouldn't have any dog.  Ever.  They don't deserve a dog. 

Honored Contributor

rinna.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 ,

WOW.....there does seem to be more to this Dog Story. I guess we will eventually find out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It sounds like Rinna would have an ax to grind with Bravo and/or Andy, not LVP.   

And Rinna really should pay more attention to her typing. That is atrocious. 

Honored Contributor

#doggate

doggate.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like Lisa R. might be a little jealous of Lisa V. I'm sure Lisa R. would love to get her own show.