Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

My gut feeling is that there was no "LOVELY WOMAN" (as Dorit described her) that took the dog to a "WONDERFUL HOME". I think Dorit and or PK took the dog to the shelter. 

Or they specifically had a "lovely woman" take the dog to the shelter for them.

@Lipstickdiva , You are probably right....they would have someone else do their dirty work.

Esteemed Contributor

And here we have the reason for the dog drama and her faithful employee getting involoved and putting out his side:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vanderpump-dogs-spinoff-is-in-the-works-at-bravo/

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

My gut feeling is that there was no "LOVELY WOMAN" (as Dorit described her) that took the dog to a "WONDERFUL HOME". I think Dorit and or PK took the dog to the shelter. 

@Lipstickdiva , You are probably right....they would have someone else do their dirty work.

@DREAMON , @Lipstickdiva 

Actually, the kill shelter that received Lucy said "a reality TV star' turned her in to the kill shelter.

That means Dorit turned her in.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I am already sick of hearing about Dorit and this dog....Please don't drag this out all season. What an instigator Lisa Rinna is, and did you see that smug look on her face when the ladies were all upset with Lisa V? Kyle and Teddi should have just kept their mouths shut....This week RHOBH on Tuesday, and then the premiere of RHONY on Wednesday..........

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON , @Lipstickdiva 

Actually, the kill shelter that received Lucy said "a reality TV star' turned her in to the kill shelter.

That means Dorit turned her in.

So the "LOVELY WOMAN" was Dorit.....no surprise there.

Honored Contributor

I've also read a couple of articles saying that another 'spinoff' is being discussed for LVP, centering around Vanderpump Dogs and LVP's rescue efforts.

Boy, that'll really chap the rest of that bunch, huh? Sweet revenge......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

social media is having a field day with this situation!

rhobh witches.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

its tuesday night and time for RHOBH! the show begins at 9pm et. also on tonight is the new show mexican dynasties (anyone watching?) have not had a chance to see it yet, but i hear it is funny. denise richards and karamo brown on are on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks rhobh had 1.69 viewers during the last episode. ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 4

Bahama Drama

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/121/163/190226_3913517_Teddi_Mellencamp_Arroyave_Is_Not_Going_to_Pr.jpg?itok=NqhgIwBF

teddi is not going to pretend everything is okay.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/122/639/190226_3913524_Denise_Richards_Learns_There_Is_No_Such_Thin.jpg?itok=61_OO2nM

denise learns that there is no such thing as casual with this group.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/123/615/190226_3913519_This_Snorkeling_Adventure_Is_Not_What_the__W.jpg?itok=oGFIPXH2

snorkeling was not what it turned out to be.

After an explosive start to the girls’ trip, Lisa Rinna and Denise comfort Dorit, who struggles to make sense of the gossip surrounding the situation with her former dog. When Lisa Vanderpump is accused of having spread the scandalous dog story, Vanderpump searches for evidence that will clear her name. Meanwhile, Erika and Teddi make good on their promise to put their rocky past behind them, and Kyle takes the first step in building a new jewelry collection after last year’s burglary.

Air Date: March 5, 2019

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

camille.....the friend and the voice of reason......

"dorit, why didnt you just call lvp?"

Respected Contributor

Yes, just call Lisa & say doesn't fit in our family maybe exchange dogs. Lisa would have no problem why give the dog to a friend if he bites?  This story doesn't make sense. If someone ask me to take a dog because doesn't fit & bites oh NO if you can't handle the dog then don't pass it on to me. I'm sure Lisa's employees would work with the dog & train him. Saturdays we have a 30 min show from local shelter for pets up for adoption. They say not good with kids or not good with other pets so you get an idea. They will also say good with other pets or needs to be housebroken. So no surprises,