Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45  WOW!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

from john sessa,.....vanderpump dogs

https://amp.toofab.com/2019/02/27/john-sessa-denies-rhobh-conspiracy-theory-suggesting-lisa-vanderpu...

lvp.jpg

lvp2.jpg

I agree....Wow, @sunshine45   Another lesson in there always being more to the story.  

Honored Contributor

Little Miss Kyle is also a huge instigator in this dog story too.  I thought it was very clear from the first episode that LVP didn't want to talk about it.  Her employee brought it up and LVP tried to shut it down.  Then on the balcony in the Bahamas, who brought it up again with LVP?  Kyle!  Then Rinna walked over and LVP tried to shut it down again but Kyle kept on going and kept on going.  She was hot on getting that news out.

So of course the next morning, Rinna goes to Kyle's and Teddi's room and asks what is going on and Kyle is happy to spill it with then set Rinna into her spiel about Kyle and Teddi being set up by LVP.  And finally, we have Rinna bringing up a discussion of grievances at the lunch table.

Dorit has changed her story about the dog several times and it appears that next week, Ken sees texts between John and Dorit which proves Dorit to be a liar.  I have absolutely no use for people who adopt or buy a dog and then get rid of them for one lame reason or another.  If this is the second time Dorit is done this, then that's an even bigger shame on her.  And when they popped up the picture of Lucy (I think on WWHL), you could tell that dog was a puppy.  A puppy with little tiny razor sharp teeth.  A puppy that needs to be trained and worked with.

Dorit is a POS in my book.    

Esteemed Contributor

And while LVP is ganged up on by the ladies--a term used loosely--the gruesome threesome (Rinna, Teddi, and Kyle) are taking a serious beatdown on social media. Now...ain't that just a shame? Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Do any of you ladies remember when Erika first came onto the show how she was so proud of that necklace she wore that had the obscene word in fairly large letters. It was a word that referred to "lady bits". Can't type it out here, it would surely be done in by the mods in no time. And her glam squad that she has to drag with her everywhere? She's so overdone she can't accomplish it on her own, it requires 3 people for her to get her face & hair together enough to walk out her front door. 

Honored Contributor

My gut feeling is that there was no "LOVELY WOMAN" (as Dorit described her) that took the dog to a "WONDERFUL HOME". I think Dorit and or PK took the dog to the shelter. 

Respected Contributor

All Dorit had to do was call Lisa & tell her the dog didn't fit with their family. My daughter got a dog from a shelter & had the dog for 2 weeks not a fit either, returned the dog and explained what happened. My daughter was upset, sometimes these things happen. My daughter did say she had a trial time think it was 2-3 weeks. I think Lisa's shelter would understand but now it's the a storyline for the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if this is going to get dragged out all season....like Erika's pantygate did a few seasons ago. They must be suffering a serious shortage of story lines. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

My gut feeling is that there was no "LOVELY WOMAN" (as Dorit described her) that took the dog to a "WONDERFUL HOME". I think Dorit and or PK took the dog to the shelter. 

@DREAMON 

I agree and the fact that Dorit ignored and never returned the many calls made to her by the rescue to follow up on how it was going with the dog, speaks volumes to me.

I think the dog was already gone by then is the reason why she didn't answer or bother to return their calls.

And the worst part to me was that they chose to take it to a KILL shelter rather than return it to the rescue as the contract she signed stipulated, or at least take it to a NO KILL shelter.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Or they specifically had a "lovely woman" take the dog to the shelter for them.