Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Erikas costumes are just that....I think she looks ridiculous.

Kyle crying about the future of her girls leaving, the present of them leaving, the past of them leaving...it's all gotten old. Kids grow up and move out. She is not the only mother in the world.

Denise Richards looks so different to me...and not in a good way.

@DREAMON , I was thinking that last night, she used to be so pretty I thought, but yes she has had way too much work done, and it doesn't look good. Remember her reality show? It's Complicated? I think that is what it was called.....

@CANDLEQUEEN , I didn't think DR looks like she had a bunch of plastic surgery.  She just looks much older and hard to me.  She looks like she had a party hardy kind of lifestyle.  The saying "road hard and put away wet" popped into my mind when I saw her last week.

@Lipstickdiva, exactly!  Very good description. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Kyle crying about the future of her girls leaving, the present of them leaving, the past of them leaving...it's all gotten old. Kids grow up and move out. She is not the only mother in the world.

@DREAMON , I was thinking that last night, she used to be so pretty I thought, but yes she has had way too much work done, and it doesn't look good. Remember her reality show? It's Complicated? I think that is what it was called.....

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I did see the reality show a few times....she looks swollen to me and her chin and jaw line look different. I hate to say this but she looks like a drinker to me.

@DREAMON . Yes she does, very rough around the edges looking to me......I do remember hearing Lisa Rinna saying that, and Denise probably needs the money, as I keep reading where Charlie Sheen is close to broke-not sure how true any of that is, but I haven't seen him in anything and he does have a few ex wives and kids that he supports....

Good for Denise though, wonder if her current fiance works???

@CANDLEQUEEN, he does work.  Remember, he runs some kind of center (frequency?  whatever that is) and they had sex in one of the rooms and they've been together ever since. 

Spoiler
Darn it!!!  I was actually going for an eyeroll emoji!  haha  No spoiler.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , I didn't think DR looks like she had a bunch of plastic surgery.  She just looks much older and hard to me.  She looks like she had a party hardy kind of lifestyle.  The saying "road hard and put away wet" popped into my mind when I saw her last week.

@Lipstickdiva . Maybe thats the look then......I know she looks hard and not good......too bad too because she used to be so pretty I always thought!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

always interesting when REAL HOUSEWIVES drama spills over into real life!

Sheridan fired back at Rinna, 55, on Twitter to slam the affair as “FAKE NEWS!”

“Harry and I ended our marriage nose to nose in Canada… Michael was a long time friend that was invited to our wedding… Happy Harry found happiness with housewife @lisarinna,” the star wrote. Sheridan, of course, famously starred on scripted show Desperate Housewives which inspired the Real Housewives reality franchise.

https://people.com/tv/nicollette-sheridan-denies-cheating-on-ex-harry-hamlin-michael-bolton/?utm_sou...

lisa rinna twitter1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

lisa rinna twitter2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

For some reason I believe Harry Hamlin on this one. Nicolette Sheridan has been known to be very hard to get along with.

Only the 2 of them know what really happened.

Honored Contributor

hi ladies......RHOBH tonight at 9pm et. warning: they are out of the country, so we usually know what happens. LOL. also on tonight is the premiere of MEXICAN DYNASTIES at 10pm et. QVC's own isaac and dorit are on watch what hapens live with andy tonight.

last weeks rhobh had 1.57 million viewers.....a drop from the first episode. ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 3

"Sun and Shade in the Bahamas"

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/649/795/190219_3909862_Next_on_RHOBH__Lisa_Vanderpump_and_Erika_Jay.jpg?itok=eBGZXHJp

lisa and erika go head to head.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/792/863/190219_3909980_Denise_Richards_Is_Feeling_Slightly_Underdre.jpg?itok=Pe6yA8h3

denise richards is feeling slightly underdressed.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/793/839/190219_3909979_The_Ladies_Arrive_in_the_Bahamas.jpg?itok=tEq36jsu

the ladies arrive in the bahamas.

On a private island in the Bahamas, newcomer Denise quickly discovers that fun in the sun, sand, and surf comes with plenty of conflict for the rest of the women. Lisa Rinna suspects Kyle and Teddi were used in a scheme to exact revenge on Dorit. Meanwhile, Erika is stunned when Lisa Vanderpump questions her motives, and resents being portrayed as “the bad guy."

Air Date: February 26, 2019

Honored Contributor

isaac looks fantastic in his suit tonight on #wwhl.

i did not know he had a new book out.

tonights episode was unbelievable.

this entire thing is dorits fault yet everyone wants to blame lvp?

why did kyle and teddi feel the need to even say anything to rinna?

they could have kept their mouths shut.

Occasional Visitor

Exactly spot on about it being a puppy. In fact I recall her getting Lucy, she was a typical puppy. How can you expect to have your face NOT bit if you stick it in a puppies face? Yes, a puppy bites, scratches, jumps, chews and needs training and acceptace that these behaviors are normal and will need close supervision when young. She claims she didn't read a contract? Not smart and you don't need to reead the entire document word for word to know the document your signing probably protects against a dog not working out, return policy ect. Being its your friends business you would call your so called friend as soon as there's a inkling of a possibility that you can not keep her. I call B.S on Dorit. Typical Dorit. She's going to raise two spoiled kids who think they are overly important in this world. Just investing in mini Dorits and PK's . Egos and puffed up importance. Sickening! Ever heard the word" no"?
Honored Contributor

Dorit said on WWHL that she called Lisa immediately and told her the dog was given to a new home. I have no idea what the true story is here but the dog is fine and I wish they would move on...but I know they won't and this will be drawn out for the entire season. 

I think this is LVP's last season.....she isn't into it at all.

I still can't understand why you need a Glam Squad to go on a long weekend trip with girlfriends. I can tolerate Erika when she is not putting on a show. Her constant need to be ON and IN the Erika Jayne character is so fake, odd, and has gotten very old,.....I would like to see Erika Girardi the person on this show.