Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

Both photos didn't look like them, Lisa Rinna's either...It just goes to show how much work these women have had done to not even resemble themselves.

Honored Contributor

Erikas costumes are just that....I think she looks ridiculous.

Kyle crying about the future of her girls leaving, the present of them leaving, the past of them leaving...it's all gotten old. Kids grow up and move out. She is not the only mother in the world.

Denise Richards looks so different to me...and not in a good way.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Kyle crying about the future of her girls leaving, the present of them leaving, the past of them leaving...it's all gotten old. Kids grow up and move out. She is not the only mother in the world.

@DREAMON , I was thinking that last night, she used to be so pretty I thought, but yes she has had way too much work done, and it doesn't look good. Remember her reality show? It's Complicated? I think that is what it was called.....

Esteemed Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

How many times has rinna  and her daughters  been caught making fun of overweight people?  

I see you rinna

I was surprised (of course at this point I'm not sure why anymore) but I was still taken aback that they threw in a Youtube clip of Trisha Paytas eating pizza. They may as well have said "Let's show an overweight girl eating so we can pretend to care and feel better about ourselves." 

Anyway, I'm certainly no fan of Trisha and I believe she has some real psychological problems, but I thought it was just a sad way for them to try to prove how "above it all" they are. It was so Rinna-esque, and now she has her daughter doing it too. Guess that apple didn't fall far from the tree. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm now down to Beverly  Hills and NY, but not sure how much longer I can watch this. LVP is my favorite.... hard-working, generous, Philanthropic....but the rest...yikes.  Denise Richards is an embarrassment..."whiskey tango" with her mouth and the way she looks .......extremely messy and unkempt.  Very hard to watch.  This is Beverly Hills? What about their daughters...... sad. 

Honored Contributor

Denise Richards Joins the Cast of The Bold and the Beautiful

https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-joins-cast-bold-and-beautiful/?utm_source=twitter.com&xid=soci...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Denise Richards Joins the Cast of The Bold and the Beautiful

https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-joins-cast-bold-and-beautiful/?utm_source=twitter.com&xid=soci...

Looks like she is taking the advise of her friend Lisa Rinna and always says YES...anyone remember Rinna saying that? Hope I'm not the only one.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON , I was thinking that last night, she used to be so pretty I thought, but yes she has had way too much work done, and it doesn't look good. Remember her reality show? It's Complicated? I think that is what it was called.....

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I did see the reality show a few times....she looks swollen to me and her chin and jaw line look different. I hate to say this but she looks like a drinker to me.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I did see the reality show a few times....she looks swollen to me and her chin and jaw line look different. I hate to say this but she looks like a drinker to me.

@DREAMON . Yes she does, very rough around the edges looking to me......I do remember hearing Lisa Rinna saying that, and Denise probably needs the money, as I keep reading where Charlie Sheen is close to broke-not sure how true any of that is, but I haven't seen him in anything and he does have a few ex wives and kids that he supports....

Good for Denise though, wonder if her current fiance works???

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , I didn't think DR looks like she had a bunch of plastic surgery.  She just looks much older and hard to me.  She looks like she had a party hardy kind of lifestyle.  The saying "road hard and put away wet" popped into my mind when I saw her last week.