Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

Just watched the episode and I was a little surprised about Lisa's daughter. Don't follow the news so maybe most people already knew about her eating disorder.  I guess part of me is not surprised, she probably grew up watching Lisa not eat.  I always thought the younger girl was a bigger more athletic build,  not fat, just bigger boned than Lisa and the older daughter. I was surprised when the younger one got into modeling (it seemed like Lisa encouraged).  It was probably very hard for a girl that wasn't naturally thin to throw her in with a bunch of stick thin girls.  It seems like the daughter is doing well now and has turned a corner, hopefully she stays healthy,

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

How many times has rinna  and her daughters  been caught making fun of overweight people?  

I see you rinna

Honored Contributor

I watched last night as well... I knew about Lisa's daughter, remember reading about it and thought I am not surprised. Hopefully she well on the road to recovery......I had no idea that Denise Richard's fiance was married to Nicollet Sheridan(ex wife of Harry Hamlin)-what a small small world! lol!

Denise must have gotten quite the settlement from her marriage to Charlie Sheen, to be able to afford a huge Malibu house, she doesn't work-I haven't seen her in a movie or television show in years.......

I had to laugh at that pastry part, as I knew Lisa Rinna and a couple of the others wouldn't eat one bite...Erika did though.....lol.....

The trip to the Bahamas should prove interesting-already we see a sneak peek of Lisa V and Erika having a little disagreement.... 

Honored Contributor

Last night was rather boring to me.  The clothes though that these women wear are crazy.  That dress Erika wore to meet Rinna and Dorit was so ugly as were the outfits Dorit and Rinna had on.  Dorit needs to quit with all the labels.  Dorit's make-up at least looked gorgeous but Rinna's and Erika's faces looked horrible.

I had to laugh at Erika with her glam squad putting together her "looks" for the Bahamas.  How pretentious can you be?  I've never seen anyone with a full regalia of people still look so awful like Erika.  One of the worst dressers on the show.  They all need to be fired.

Kyle needs to stop it with the way she is with her kids going off to college.  I understand she's upset but she shouldn't act that way in front of her kids. 

I completely understand where Kyle is coming from with her illnesses because I'm the same way.  I'm not a hypochondriac in that I think I'm sick all the time.But if something is wrong with me, my mind goes to the absolute worst possible scenario which for me is usually some type of cancer.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Last night was rather boring to me.  The clothes though that these women wear are crazy.  That dress Erika wore to meet Rinna and Dorit was so ugly as were the outfits Dorit and Rinna had on.  Dorit needs to quit with all the labels.  Dorit's make-up at least looked gorgeous but Rinna's and Erika's faces looked horrible.

I had to laugh at Erika with her glam squad putting together her "looks" for the Bahamas.  How pretentious can you be?  I've never seen anyone with a full regalia of people still look so awful like Erika.  One of the worst dressers on the show.  They all need to be fired.

Kyle needs to stop it with the way she is with her kids going off to college.  I understand she's upset but she shouldn't act that way in front of her kids. 

I completely understand where Kyle is coming from with her illnesses because I'm the same way.  I'm not a hypochondriac in that I think I'm sick all the time.But if something is wrong with me, my mind goes to the absolute worst possible scenario which for me is usually some type of cancer.    

@Lipstickdiva . I agree, Erika is such a horrible dresser, she needs to stop wasting her money on her Glam Squad....Dorit seems like the type to me that overspends just to try to impress everyone like look how much money I have.......I no longer care too much for her or her husband P.K.

Honored Contributor

You either appreciate Erika's flair or you don't.  I thought she looked cute at the luncheon. 

IMO, LVP needs to take a second look in the mirror.  I am sure they were expensive but I am tired of them in my face every interview.  

Still waiting for this season to move on.  Forget the dog already and Denise really won't let her daughter go to a dance with a date until 16?  What did the kid do for the 8th grade cotillion?  Way to ostracize your kid at school, mom.  

Honored Contributor

carson kressley was on wwhl last night.

he called erikas look "soccer player missing pants." LOL

i dont think he was thrilled with dorits look either.

he loved lisa rinas look, especially her harem pants (of course, she was sitting right next to him. LOL)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I actually loved Lisa Rinna's tiger top.  I almost wondered if I could buy it on QVC.  LOL

Honored Contributor

dorit looks NOTHING like her pic at 16!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52949246_10218474080673422_6462569395448184832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeELg-b2mrvVYkXimhzxi7BDfkCKRZomB13LS_J48n17txwrFiEcnuievu8QZoJa86UMAyP-a4ipF1uGu1COI2LhWjZXGRzMsr0OxsKWgyv9gg&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=5292f4625eb21ffce4f13b9a5415b454&oe=5CE032DB

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

carson kressley was on wwhl last night.

he called erikas look "soccer player missing pants." LOL

i dont think he was thrilled with dorits look either.

he loved lisa rinas look, especially her harem pants (of course, she was sitting right next to him. LOL)

@sunshine45 , YESSSS!  I told DH she looked like she was wearing an oversized sports uniform top. 

I hated Rinna's gold harem pants.  LOL 

I couldn't believe when they popped up that picture of Dorit at 16. Wow.  I would never guess that was even her.