Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

Dorit sure loves her labels doesn't she?  How much Gucci can one woman wear at one time?  It started to look crazy.  Yes she has a rockin body but that bathing suit top was making me a bit nervous.  Not sure why you'd wear something like that to a family pool party.  She was about to have a major wardrobe malfunction.

These women have had a lot of issues haven't they?  First Kyle's house was robbed, then Dorit had the exact same thing happen and then Camille's house burned. 

Obviously something else happens further with the dog story because as of right now, LVP is fine with it.  Kyle posted a photo on Instagram of a launch party and everyone was there EXCEPT Lisa.

On another catty note, I think Denise looks rough.  Like she's had a hard life and it shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Dorit sure loves her labels doesn't she?  How much Gucci can one woman wear at one time?  It started to look crazy.  Yes she has a rockin body but that bathing suit top was making me a bit nervous.  Not sure why you'd wear something like that to a family pool party.  She was about to have a major wardrobe malfunction.

These women have had a lot of issues haven't they?  First Kyle's house was robbed, then Dorit had the exact same thing happen and then Camille's house burned. 

Obviously something else happens further with the dog story because as of right now, LVP is fine with it.  Kyle posted a photo on Instagram of a launch party and everyone was there EXCEPT Lisa.

On another catty note, I think Denise looks rough.  Like she's had a hard life and it shows. 

@Lipstickdiva. I also thought I heard Erika say they have been robbed as well before.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i cannot believe that dorit gave that dog away instead of just taking it back to vanderpump dogs? what was she thinking?

i also cannot believe that people laugh and encourage a little boy to pull down his pants and pee right into a pool?

Dorit is an IDIOT and a POS, just like her FAT, HOMELY husband. I can't stand either of them.

Lisa V didn't make a BIG DEAL about Dorit giving the dog to a shelter. She SHOULD have. If a friend did the same thing to me, that would be THE END of our friendship.

Encouraging the boy to pee in the pool and then laughing shows how CLASSLESS these people are.

Esteemed Contributor

And may I just say....I wish Lisa VDP would keep those huge hangy bosoms tucked away out of sight. It's time to push the buttons through the button holes. Her perky days are long gone.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A little of Dorit goes a long way for me.  I feel like I need a shower after watching her scenes or hip boots at the very least.

I love Erika.  I just get a kick out of how real she is.  Ditto for Rinna.

Kyle is acting like she has PTSD.  I think she's either breaking down over her family issues or has something else big on her mind.  She's usually not that hyper or really more than able to calm herself down when she gets ruffled.  Something's up.

I feel for LVP. She's always been a drama queen and lady of the Manor which has been getting old for quite a while.  I think of her as the boy who cried wolf.  She's been demanding people cater to her for years and now when she is justified in the adoration, people are over it because of all her past game playing.

Can we say goodbye to Teddi now?  And Camille?  They add nothing and the insecurity inherent in both of them is deafening.    

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 , I disagree about Kyle.  She is the same as she's always been. She's always been a hypochrondiac and drama queen.  She cries constantly about stuff.  She never makes it through a reunion without crying several times over something.  At last years reunion LVP did say that she is always talking Kyle down off the ledge about something and I believe it. Being friends with Kyle would be a lot of work.   

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva. I also thought I heard Erika say they have been robbed as well before.

@CANDLEQUEEN , Erika said they had been hit 5 times!

@manhattan1950, LVP hasn't made a big deal about it yet on the show but eventually I believe things get worse over it and it causes huge problems between LVP and Dorit.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   Granted I haven't seen many of the seasons but I watched most of last year and I have seen earlier runs back in the day. 

Kyle has never struck me as someone who just flies off like she did at the dog center.  She usually has to be pushed for a bit before she gets annoyed and makes a scene.  She kind of snapped all at once which I've never seen her do.    

It struck me odd especially since the kids were there and Kyle doesn't come across as a drama queen or someone who would cause a scene especially with her and Teddi's kids.  They are kind of young for that yet.    

Honored Contributor

Wow did you guys see the blogs for Episode 1?  I am thinking of gifting Teddi with some catnip.  

Honored Contributor

hi ladies.....new show is on tonight at 9pm et. let the drama continue. Smiley Wink

every time you hear the word DOG in an episode then take a shot. LOL

also on tonight is watch what happens live with andy.... and he is back from paternity leave. carson kressley and lisa rinna are his guests. think she will wear something from her qvc collection?

last weeks premiere had 1.63 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 2

EAT YOUR HEART OUT

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/551/375/190212_3906496_This_Is_What_Lisa_Vanderpump_Looks_Like_on_L.jpg?itok=fk7tcifT

lvp needs some laughing gas.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/549/923/190212_3906497_Kyle_Richards_Is_a_Hypochondriac.jpg?itok=eyLOcsZ8

is kyle richards a hypochondriac?

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/550/899/190212_3906498_Dorit_Kemsley_Is_Taking_the_Ladies_on_an_Ove.jpg?itok=fbQSFbEl

dorit is hosting a trip....out of the country.....

Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump visit the cosmetic dermatologist in hopes of lifting Lisa’s spirits — as well as some other body parts. Dorit suggests a girls' trip to the Bahamas, anticipating that time away will strengthen relationships amongst the group, specifically between her and Teddi. Lisa Rinna hosts a pastry party, where Erika has a big reaction after Denise details the salacious way in which she met her boyfriend Aaron.

Aired: February 19, 2019

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein