Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hi ladies......they are baaaccckkkkk! we want to know what is going on with LVP. i think that must be the big storyline this season. rumor has it that she STILL is not talking to anyone on the show. if this continues, it should make for an interesting reunion show. there is a new girl in town......DENISE RICHARDS. the show begins at 9pm et.

also on tonight is a taped #wwhl special.....the funniest moments from the "funny ladies" in the clubhouse. andy just got back from california with his new son and he is on paternity leave.

last years ratings went from a low of 1.16 to a high of 1.85. ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 1

Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/302/655/190204_3901768_Lisa_Rinna_Thinks_Denise_Richards_Will_Fit_i.jpg?itok=WyDf6_Sj

lisa rinna thinks that denise richards will blend in well with the group.

Erika is excited when Lisa Rinna introduces her friend, famous actress Denise Richards, to the group.  Lisa Vanderpump struggles to come to terms with her grief after a personal tragedy. At Kyle’s pool party, Dorit is concerned that Teddi will twist information about her family’s dog and use it against her.  

Air Date: February 12, 2019

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills 2019, SEASON 9....news, spoilers, gossip

what the heck is the low cut dress that lisa rinna is wearing in her confessional?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

what the heck is the low cut dress that lisa rinna is wearing in her confessional?

Not a good look. The boobs are too big and fake looking too.

Trusted Contributor

I really like Lisa R's new hair style.

My friend, who is a much more loyal viewer, hates it.  She said it looks about 20 years out of style, and makes Lisa's face look fat. 

I like it and that's my stand, on the hair issue! 

Honored Contributor

in the early scenes where she is showing off her new home, i noticed teddi wearing these palazzo pants from the lisa rinna collection.

https://www.qvc.com/Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Pull-On-Printed-Palazzo-Pants.product.A306185.html

https://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/85/a306185.002

Frequent Contributor

I think Teddy and Denise Richards look  like they can be sisters.

Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see Brandi on the previews. I'm sure she'd love to be back on the show.

Honored Contributor

i cannot believe that dorit gave that dog away instead of just taking it back to vanderpump dogs? what was she thinking?

i also cannot believe that people laugh and encourage a little boy to pull down his pants and pee right into a pool?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

in the early scenes where she is showing off her new home, i noticed teddi wearing these palazzo pants from the lisa rinna collection.

https://www.qvc.com/Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Pull-On-Printed-Palazzo-Pants.product.A306185.html

https://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/85/a306185.002

I like those

funny thing is who else but loyal viewers of both Q and BH would recognize them . that's an interesting Venn Diagram 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. They showed a pic of Mario's face, and he didn't look very happy either....Lisa R's Breast job was just too much...Denise Richards had her lips done too, from the side she looks like a duck...Why do these women keep doing this? It is so unnatural looking....I think Teddi is so pretty, and very natural looking....Kyle looks really good too, love her hair shorter.....

Why didn't Dorit just return the dog to Lisa V? After all that is supposed to be her good friend.........That would have made the most sense.I hope this whole season isn't going to be about that....AND PLEASE do not bring Brandi back.......I will have to stop watching if they do-can't stand her and her horrible potty mouth......I can't believe she and Denise Richards are friends???