Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....2/28/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Did Rinna really own it. She sure had a lot of push back during her owning it moment.

And I can't remember her and Erika being friends last season. Was it after Rinna accused LVP of manipulation?

I just wanted to hug Ken last night. I think he and LVP are into any kind of PDA in public, even just hugs. Some people are just like that.     

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I read that Alex (NY) is now a psychologist. There's a few pics of her family on Bravo.

I read that they had moved to Australia.  Are they back?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not very far into the show but I am past the part where Ken starts crying.  To be honest, as soon as they started telling the real estate agent about the rescue place they want to open, I fast forwarded so I missed all of that talk which is fine by me.

I did see where LR was in the limo telling Erika she thinks she did say all the stuff Eden accused her of but she still isn't exactly admitting to it all, she was just saying Eden wouldn't lie so she must have said it.   

ETA:  Okay.  I saw the rest of the show when I was home on lunch.  My gosh LR just refuses to admit she said stuff she shouldn't have said and move on.  She's still blaming Kim for the fact she opened up her mouth because she (LR) was so traumatized after game night. 

Yeah we all know Kim was implying something was amiss with Harry when she said what she said but FTLOG that was 2 seasons ago.   I'd give that a pass anyhow but after 2 years......come on.  She needs to stop blaming others for her bad behavior and she needs to quit making more out of that statement than there was.  It's not like Kim said anything horrendous about Harry.  And if there was nothing to it, what difference does it make to Lisa that Kim said it.  She was drunk.  Laugh it off as something kooky Kim said while drunk.  LR is just ridiculous.

I know it's a tv show so this is done for drama but personally, if I were Kim, I would tell Kyle I didn't want to be anywhere around LR.  Period.  Enough of her big mouth and then apologizing.  We've heard this same nonsense and apologies before from Lisa and nothing changes.        

Respected Contributor

i can only say that i would hang myself if i had all this drama in my life.  it's just too much to take in.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even understand why it was a major issue anyway. All Kyle had to say to Eden was, "No, she wasn't." Then, she could have told Lisa not to tell people that since it wasn't true.

I'm so tired of that storyline, but I have to wonder why Kim brought her "sponsor" with to Kyle's house. Especially since she's supposedly doing ok now. I thought the sponsor looked like a man.

Valued Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I don't even understand why it was a major issue anyway. All Kyle had to say to Eden was, "No, she wasn't." Then, she could have told Lisa not to tell people that since it wasn't true.

I'm so tired of that storyline, but I have to wonder why Kim brought her "sponsor" with to Kyle's house. Especially since she's supposedly doing ok now. I thought the sponsor looked like a man.

here's my theory in a nutshell: Kim is a creep.

She's always been one & probably will continue on. She blames all her problems on everybody else and has gotten away with it. Now, she's trying to make Eden and LisaR the villians.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just watched the episode and am emotionally spent. Smiley Wink  I truly hope that Lisa Rina is able to move on and keep from talking about Kim and her sobriety. Kim needs to be able to forgive her and move on too.

Eden needs to understand that her concern may come from a good place she needs to make sure she presents it that way. Not every situation ends like her and her sister's did.

I'm glad that most of the women sat back and watched rather than stepping in and adding to the conversation. It really needed to be between Lisa R, Kim, Kyle and Eden.

Kim's makeup in the side shots looks awful -- it's just too much of everything.

Regular Contributor

I thought it was so contrived that Lisa R had a sudden realization that she "must have said those things" because "Eden wouldn't lie." PULEEZE She is such a terrible actress (it was obviously an act). I find Eden to be very creepy the way she stares at people & tries to insert herself in other people's lives. I thought it was so funny when someone gave her an hors d'oeuvres & she looked totally confused about what to do with it. I don't think she ingests anything but her smoothies. 

Valued Contributor

@PickyInPA wrote:

I thought it was so contrived that Lisa R had a sudden realization that she "must have said those things" because "Eden wouldn't lie." PULEEZE She is such a terrible actress (it was obviously an act). I find Eden to be very creepy the way she stares at people & tries to insert herself in other people's lives. I thought it was so funny when someone gave her an hors d'oeuvres & she looked totally confused about what to do with it. I don't think she ingests anything but her smoothies. 

I think the editors let her know that it was on tape ~ and then she had to manufacture a reason to suddenly do an about-face.

Another season with no storyline ~ but at least we didn't have to linger over pantygate, so I guess that's something.

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

here's my theory in a nutshell: Kim is a creep.

She's always been one & probably will continue on. She blames all her problems on everybody else and has gotten away with it. Now, she's trying to make Eden and LisaR the villians.

I would respectfully but 100 percent disagree with your comments.  Lisa is the one who is the creep.  

Kim is not blaming anyone on her problems.

lisa r is in denial and still not " owning" anything.  If I were Kim r, I, too, would refuse to be around rinna.  Kim appears to be in a good place, I think she's sober, and rinna wants her to slide backwards, 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"