Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....2/20/18...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

https://www.palihousewesthollywood.com

I guess it's in this hotel.

I saw this online.

They must need the business so paid Bravo to mention their name and show their name.

Fizz says

February 21, 2018 at 1:45 am

Palihouse is a hotel/restaurant in West Hollywood. Pretty close to Barney’s Beanery. It’s “cool” if you know what I mean. The rooms are nice but, nothing special. The hotel is an open square on the inside with open fenced walkways instead of enclosed hallways. The restaurant is in the center of the square on the first floor. It can get very loud when it turns into a bar late at night and bugs the guests. Conversely anyone walking to a room can watch you eat. And you can see and hear people coming and going from their rooms. It’s an odd setup. They have a nice rooftop bar and pool. And a second smaller bar on a lower level. It’s ok but, totally not overly exciting. Especially with so many great hotels and restaurants here where you don’t have to dinner theater.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1  Hey, did you notice a couple of posts were removed?  I replied to your post, which mentioned Ramona looking great with her new cut, and now I see both your post and my post are "missing?"  Not sure why they were removed, as they both only mentioned how great R's new cut is.  Any idea?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celerywrote:

@winamac1  Hey, did you notice a couple of posts were removed?  I replied to your post, which mentioned Ramona looking great with her new cut, and now I see both your post and my post are "missing?"  Not sure why they were removed, as they both only mentioned how great R's new cut is.  Any idea?

@I like celery

are you sure it was not from the previous weeks thread? i did not notice any posts removed from this thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I like celerywrote:

@I like celery

Hi Celery!  You may be right. !  My post was removed!!  ODD!  It was talking about Kyle and Lisa V's relationship and how I didn't think they were that good of friends, etc.  I stated a similar type of friendship that I ended...

Let me look up there more to see if my post is there, but I think it is gone!!   That is bizarre as it had nothing about any poster at all!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@I like celery

are you sure it was not from the previous weeks thread? i did not notice any posts removed from this thread.

No, it was from this thread, Both my and Winamac's post were referring to one of Daisy's posts, which mentioned Ramona's haircut (post 26).  There was also a pic of Ramona, but it was removed by Daisy, I think (she had mentioned she would be removing it).  Neither Winamac's post nor my post were replying directly to the post with the removed pic. Not sure why our post were removed, as they both only mentioned how great Ramona looks with her new cut.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@I like celery

Hi Celery!  You may be right. !  My post was removed!!  ODD!  It was talking about Kyle and Lisa V's relationship and how I didn't think they were that good of friends, etc.  I stated a similar type of friendship that I ended...

Let me look up there more to see if my post is there, but I think it is gone!!   That is bizarre as it had nothing about any poster at all!

@winamac1  So odd.  I thought only the posts about Ramona's new haircut were missing.  I guess several posts were removed for some strange reason.  Oh, well! Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celerywrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@I like celery

No, it was from this thread, Both my and Winamac's post were referring to one of Daisy's posts, which mentioned Ramona's haircut (post 26).  There was also a pic of Ramona, but it was removed by Daisy, I think (she had mentioned she would be removing it).  Neither Winamac's post nor my post were replying directly to the post with the removed pic. Not sure why our post were removed, as they both only mentioned how great Ramona looks with her new cut.  

@I like celery

You are correct!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@I like celery

@I like celery

You are correct!

I guess Ramona and her new hair are controversial Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@DREAMONwrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

@I like celerywrote:

@I like celery

@I like celery

You are correct!

I guess Ramona and her new hair are controversial Cat Frustrated

@DREAMON

L O L. True dat!

Respected Contributor

Even if you didn't quote Daisy's post, you may have used the Reply button within her post. Or the Reply button within a post that did use Daisy's.  It creates a "chain".  I think.  Maybe. Smiley Happy