Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....2/14/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I met Lisa R and Harry when I lived in Beverly Hills in the late 90's with a man that I thought I would be with forever and they are so nice..........maybe she really forgot she said what she said......they were in a boutique and maybe she was just saying how she felt and forgot what she said?  I know a friend asked me something that happened in 2015 and I do not remember...........I just can't pull it up I wish I could.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I met Lisa R and Harry when I lived in Beverly Hills in the late 90's with a man that I thought I would be with forever and they are so nice..........maybe she really forgot she said what she said......they were in a boutique and maybe she was just saying how she felt and forgot what she said?  I know a friend asked me something that happened in 2015 and I do not remember...........I just can't pull it up I wish I could.

I never met them, but I used to LOVE Lisa Rinna--only until I saw how she truly was did I not like her!

Her social media rants and her Housewives nonsense did it for me--as far as not liking her!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I met Lisa R and Harry when I lived in Beverly Hills in the late 90's with a man that I thought I would be with forever and they are so nice..........maybe she really forgot she said what she said......they were in a boutique and maybe she was just saying how she felt and forgot what she said?

Cool!

Who knows what's real and what isn't. For all we know, this "fight" could have been arranged so they could keep the storyline going...and at the same time, give Kim something to talk about so she can remain on the show part time. Either way, I'm so tired of them talking about it. It's time to move on to another storyline.

I prefer to see them all having fun on their trips...not complaining about what someone had said.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower So last week I was listening to XM Satellite radio Entertainment Weekly and Eileen Davidson was interviewed for maybe 20 minutes.

She said whatever happens actually does happen and sometimes she feel (my words) like it's a zoo and is it for real some of what DOES happen on this show.

She said she shows that she went to a Psychiatrist because she wants it to be real and she did.  She said (eluded) to the fact that some women just naturally stir up trouble.  She is very good friends with Lisa Rena.  She's written 2 books and one is being made into a movie which she is writing the screen play for. 

Respected Contributor

i think eden is such a sad little woman.  my belief is that she has never gotten over or accepted her sister's passing.  she just doesn't know what to do with herself.  there is no perfect answer for her in this situation.  everyone needs to find their own way.

she gets on my nerves big time, but i truly wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I met Lisa R and Harry when I lived in Beverly Hills in the late 90's with a man that I thought I would be with forever and they are so nice..........maybe she really forgot she said what she said......they were in a boutique and maybe she was just saying how she felt and forgot what she said?

Cool!

Who knows what's real and what isn't. For all we know, this "fight" could have been arranged so they could keep the storyline going...and at the same time, give Kim something to talk about so she can remain on the show part time. Either way, I'm so tired of them talking about it. It's time to move on to another storyline.

I prefer to see them all having fun on their trips...not complaining about what someone had said.

It's "real" what she ranted about on her social media.  That certainly was not for the show or any storyline!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Eden is just so annoying.

Every conversation she has with anyone, including her mother, centers around her sobriety.  She needs to start being able to have other discussions wtihout mentioning this.  It just gets old and depressing.

Good for her that she's sober, but it should not be 100% of her identity.  She seems to s s# u # c# K the life out of everyone around her--including her own mother.  I thought her mother was attractive but not beautiful.

Eden has a depressing vibe about her.

I did have to laugh fairly hard when LVP kept saying in her "confession taping" "own it" , "own it".  That is true! Smiley Happy  (regarding Rinna).

@winamac1

ITA about Eden. It seems she's the Yolanda replacement in that her illness is her all consuming identity. They both could s u c k the life out of the room.

I laughed my butt off when LVP imitated duck lips saying "own it, own it."

Honored Contributor

I used to love Lisa Rinna too, I watched her in Lifetime movies(yes I do still watch some lifetime), and loved her on QVC when she first came, but now no way after all of her antics and rants and just plain bad behavior....I no longer care for her at all..........I think a lot of what you see is truly a lot of their real personalities......

Honored Contributor

How very true was it when LVP commented that LR has these rants, has remorse and then apologizes.  Just like IRL.

When Eden told her mom she and Kim had such a connection,  I think only Eden wanted their to be a connection.  I don't think Kim felt anything towards her.  Eden thinks they have some kind of a bond because of her sister and it's just not there.  Just like she thinks she has some kind of a bond with Kyle that isn't there.  I'm not a Bethenny Frankel fan but I'd love to see the 2 of them on the show together.    

Respected Contributor

"So SCRIPTED!"😱 But so fun to WATCH!"👀