Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...12./6/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

To find out she was named after Erica Kane was pretty funny.

And they were so patronizing towards her mother ~ whew. backhanded compliments were flying (see community chat).

Respected Contributor

I think Kyle looks great.  She could have had a little "work" done, but I just think cutting off a lot of her hair shows off her facial features more so than before.  She looks stunning to me.  

I like Dorit so far, but the previews I've seen make it seem she ends up being too dramatic, too annoying or too "something." 

I like Lisa Vanderpump, but she always has to give little "digs" to anyone she isn't getting along with.  There was no need for her to "dig" at Lisa Rinna at Erika's party.  Kudos to Lisa Rinna for not taking the bait. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I agree that Kyle looks much better with her hair shorter. She looks great! The new lady's accent is laughable. She's already annoying to me  Smiley Wink LVP is already starting in with the digs. I don't get living a life with grudges like that. I mean, same for Eileen, to an extent, but she wasn't being snarky, and LVP got in several jabs. 

Respected Contributor

I just watched the episode and thought Erika was older than 45

Lisa Vanderpump needs to get a haircut and a deep conditioning treatment on her ratty hair. Why did she have to be so snotty to Rinna and Eileen? I don't care for Dorit. Her changing accents every 2 minutes is annoying. Seems desperate for attention. Let's see what the season brings about her. 

Kyle looks great. Her hair looks great shorter and she lost weight. 

Having no food at a birthday party was tacky and rude of Erika. She says no one cares about the food yet everyone kept asking about the food. Her husband is generous to get her a panther Cartier ring costing $78k (her third no less). I think he bought the painting for himself. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

Lisa Vanderpump needs to get a haircut and a deep conditioning treatment on her ratty hair. Why did she have to be so snotty to Rinna and Eileen? I don't care for Dorit. Her changing accents every 2 minutes is annoying. Seems desperate for attention. Let's see what the season brings about her. 

Having no food at a birthday party was tacky and rude of Erika. She says no one cares about the food yet everyone kept asking about the food. Her husband is generous to get her a panther Cartier ring costing $78k (her third no less). I think he bought the painting for himself. Lol. 

I actually think Erika is beautiful.  I don't think she has a great figure, but her face and skin are lovely!

I do think people CARE about food.  Parties are about fun, food and drinks! That was ridiculous that she didn't have food, but perhaps the "lack" of food was exaggerated by the "ladies". 

I think Erika looks 40 or so.  She looks great.

Rinna has the best figure, but she's one of the most annoying.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

i agree i think kyle looks great, but as attractive as she is i think her mouth really detracts from her appearance.  it makes her look nasty,stern or something i can't describe.  that's all i can see when she's on.  if it weren't for that i think she would be a great beauty.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I actually think Erika is beautiful.  I don't think she has a great figure, but her face and skin are lovely!

I do think people CARE about food.  Parties are about fun, food and drinks! That was ridiculous that she didn't have food, but perhaps the "lack" of food was exaggerated by the "ladies". 

There are times Erika looks ragged and older and other times her makeup is softer looking and that's when her beauty shines through. The heavy makeup ages her. She doesn't need all that makeup. Her hair is way too long (extensions) and that also ages her. 

Rinna does have a good body but her face with those lips are not doing her any favors. Her lips look like balloons in the car with Eileen heading to Erika's party. I can't stand her but watch anyways. It was a good start to the season and looking forward to the next episodes. Mauricio makes that much money to buy a private plane? 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

There are times Erika looks ragged and older and other times her makeup is softer looking and that's when her beauty shines through. The heavy makeup ages her. She doesn't need all that makeup. Her hair is way too long (extensions) and that also ages her. 

Rinna does have a good body but her face with those lips are not doing her any favors. Her lips look like balloons in the car with Eileen heading to Erika's party. I can't stand her but watch anyways. It was a good start to the season and looking forward to the next episodes. Mauricio makes that much money to buy a private plane? 

I don't care for Rinna either.  I also don't think Rinna's face looks all that great due to all the fillers she's had.  

I, unlike some of the ladies on this thread, do not think Kyle is that pretty.  She is semi attractive.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I remember reading on here that Mauricio is worth over 100 million dollars......I was so shocked to know he was that wealthy..I do not think that Lisa Rinna has the best body, she is way too thin, especially those legs when she wears jeans her legs look super thin like little toothpicks. I think she used to have a great body when she had a little more weight on her......I remember seeing her on QVC recently and my husband wow what happened to her,? She is so thin...... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I remember reading on here that Mauricio is worth over 100 million dollars......I was so shocked to know he was that wealthy..I do not think that Lisa Rinna has the best body, she is way too thin, especially those legs when she wears jeans her legs look super thin like little toothpicks. I think she used to have a great body when she had a little more weight on her......I remember seeing her on QVC recently and my husband wow what happened to her,? She is so thin...... 

I actually do not think she's way too thin.  I think she looks great--to each his/her own though!

Yes, I heard Mauricio is loaded.  He seems like a really solid guy.  I think they are buying a plane, LOL.  They made sure to tell Tom that at the party!