Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills...12./6/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies! its baaaaacccckkkkkkk! yes, the women who know how to party and travel are back tonight with the season seven premiere. sorry i am late starting the thread, but we were out playing trivia tonight. the show began at 9pm et. below deck and ladies of london are also on tonight. kyle richards and caroline stanbury are on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

looking forward to the new season.....these are my favorite housewives. ENJOY!

SEASON 7. EPISODE 1

Stronger Than Ever

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/847/698/161130_3433681_Eileen_Gives_Erika_the_Greatest_Gift_of_All.jpg?itok=V4425xYF

eileen gives ericka the greatest gift of all.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/851/603/161130_3433683_The_Lisas_Reunite.jpg?itok=01_DwI7R

studio 54 themed party

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/850/126/161130_3433684_Get_to_Know_the_New__Wife___and_Her_Staff.jpg?itok=FZdH3e1t

there is a new housewife in town......dorit kemsley.

In the seventh season opener, Lisa Vanderpump introduces the group to her friend Dorit, whose permanent houseguest is Boy George. Erika celebrates her 45th birthday in style with a 1970s-inspired Studio 54 party and receives more than one birthday surprise. Lisa Rinna and Eileen awkwardly come face to face with Lisa Vanderpump for the first time in months.

AIRED: Dec 6 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...12./6/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 Watched it, loved it. I'm addicted to HWBH & HWNY. Love Kyle's new haircolor. Think Rinna had a little "lip work"...again. Very obvious at the party. 

Honored Contributor

Kyle looked fantastic. Not sure if she was tweaked a little bit, or if it is because her hair is a little lighter, and just looks better, but she looks really good..It was a good episode, and the new lady seems like she will be a good addition......What kind of car was that that Harry gave Lisa? Eileen looks really good as well.....

Honored Contributor

i found it funny that a couple with loads of money has a party that serves plenty of alcohol, but no food.

i wonder if they have parties for their "lawyer friends" and go all out? Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't get home until it had already started.....about 15-20 minutes into it.  Maybe it was because I was tired but I had a hard time not getting bored with the episode (even with Boy George).  I thought the party appeared rather lame, IMHO, of course.  Has Kyle lost weight?  I didn't notice it so much on RHBH but definitely noticed her face appearing much thinner on WWHL.

@CANDLEQUEEN, I missed the car scene but I read on a Blog (probably TT) that the car was a Tesla.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I didn't get home until it had already started.....about 15-20 minutes into it.  Maybe it was because I was tired but I had a hard time not getting bored with the episode (even with Boy George).  I thought the party appeared rather lame, IMHO, of course.  Has Kyle lost weight?  I didn't notice it so much on RHBH but definitely noticed her face appearing much thinner on WWHL.

@CANDLEQUEEN, I missed the car scene but I read on a Blog (probably TT) that the car was a Tesla.

Thanks! I too thought the party was very boring, and no food, not even appetizers and then a cake that wasn't even edible!!!!!!! I wonder if Erika's son was at the party????

Honored Contributor

I love BH!!  This and OC are my favs!  I kind of like the new girl, but I can see her bringing some drama!

I only have watched, thus far, the first 33 minutes !  Can't wait to see the rest!  I wonder what the Erika foreshadowing is all about--something about "you don't know what I put up with".    Maybe Tom is super controlling!....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I thought this episode was a lttle boring.  Maybe it needs a few weeks to heat up lol.  Al the ladies looked good.  I agree that Kyle looked great.  However, Lisa V has to cut her hair!!!  She looks like an old lady trying to be young.  She's very pretty and her clothes are great but her hair!!!!  She's starting to look like Giggy.

Betty

Valued Contributor

Just watched on the bravo website ~ I just don't get the appeal of Erika Jayne.

I see Eileen & Lisa Rinna will be attempting to continue their feud with Lisa V ~ what a snore.

I now understand the new woman's tagline a little bit better since she appears to be British by way of Connecticut. whew. Phony accents are apparently allowable if one is well-traveled.

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

Just watched on the bravo website ~ I just don't get the appeal of Erika Jayne.

I see Eileen & Lisa Rinna will be attempting to continue their feud with Lisa V ~ what a snore.

I now understand the new woman's tagline a little bit better since she appears to be British by way of Connecticut. whew. Phony accents are apparently allowable if one is well-traveled.

LOL

I actually like Erika Jayne more than the rest of them.  Kyle is a passive aggressive sheit stirrer as are Rinna and Davidson.  Vanderpump makes for some great TV, but I think she does everything for the camera and is the least real of all.  She holds grudges and as Kyle stated years ago...plays them all like she'd play a chess game.  She's extremely calculating.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"