Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills...12./6/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

As the season's first episode this was a really dull show. 

It seemed as if Erica had planned some food but it was never brought out. If so, why didn't she step into the kitchen and find out what the problem was??  Doesn't seem responsible to fill your guests up on only alcohol then send them on their way. 

The only other memorable happening was Lisa V. Making snarky comments to Lisa R. and about Eileen. Seems as if the problems between Lisa V. And these two are going to continue for another season. 

What's with the on again/off again accent on the new woman? It was kind of annoying. I was listening and trying to figure out what type of accent it was supposed to be but it changed too often. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the RHBV and thought it was all drama and little meat. I wonder why Kyle's dresses were all so revealing. In one scene, she held her purse up to her breast so no one could see how low it was. When they went to a party the dress was so tight she kept pulling at the straps. Mauricio owns The Agency. The Agency has closed more than $4.8 billion in residential sales and established itself as one of the preeminent players in the luxury real estate market, representing many of the country’s most visible and high-end properties. I thought it was ridiculous that Erika Jane served no food at her birthday party. I heard her say why haven't they brought out the food but never checked to find out. I don't understand if you are so wealthy who would do this to their guests. I am beginning to think all these shows have had their days and no longer are interesting to watch.

Respected Contributor

I bet Mauricio will use the plane as a tax write-off for his business.  He owns The Agency & I think they deal with a lot of high net wealth individuals & maybe, he can use the plane for business purposes as well as personal use.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope this season isn't going to be a replay of the same fights with Lisa V, Lisa R and Eileen.  Really, who cares about any of that at this point.  Move on.   If any of you do still care, I apologize if I offended!  :-)

On the subject of Lisa V, anybody watching Vanderpump Rules?  Man, those are some nasty, skanky people.  I think that main group is now in their early 30s, with Jax late 30s.  Sad.  By nasty I mean those are a group of mean girls and they are way too old to be playing that game.   I have kind of FF'd through the first couple of episodes but I'm going to delete if from my DVR for recording.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I hope this season isn't going to be a replay of the same fights with Lisa V, Lisa R and Eileen.  Really, who cares about any of that at this point.  Move on.   If any of you do still care, I apologize if I offended!  :-)

On the subject of Lisa V, anybody watching Vanderpump Rules?  Man, those are some nasty, skanky people.  I think that main group is now in their early 30s, with Jax late 30s.  Sad.  By nasty I mean those are a group of mean girls and they are way too old to be playing that game.   I have kind of FF'd through the first couple of episodes but I'm going to delete if from my DVR for recording.

The Vanderpump Rules "gang" is a hot mess, but I love that silly show!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Just thought I'd mention that Erika will be on The Young and The Restless this Thursday, December 15th.

From her blog:

"I was absolutely blown away by the gift Eileen gave to me for my birthday. I mean, a guest role on her show The Young & The Restless?! Seriously?!  What an incredible surprise. I’m excited for everyone to see the episode on December 15th. Make sure to tune in!"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched the episode last night.  Kyle looks 100 times better with a lot of her hair cut off. 

LVP is the same to me. Snarky as ever.  I'm over the fight between LR, LVP and Eileen and I see we are going to have a rehash of nonsense between LR and Kim.

I think Erika is beautiful.  I do think she looks better without all the makeup she normally wears but I still think she is stunning. That being said, I think she looks her age. 

LVP needs a major overhaul to me.  I think she looks into her 60's because everything about her is so dated looking, especially her hair.  She's another that IMO is a horrendous dresser.  All that money she has and she never looks nice to me. 

Dorit reminds me of one of the women on Real Housewives of Melbourne, Gamble.  I rarely if ever watched that but the few times I did see it, as soon as I saw Dorit and then as the show went on, her mannerisms remind me of Gamble.