Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....1/3/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@on the bay wrote:

I stopped watching all the housewives shows because I got sick of the fake staged dramas.

And If this is Donna Mills, It makes me sad.I've always thought she was so pretty.

@sunshine45 wrote:

lisa rinna at the golden globes.......mark zunino couture gown

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15940589_10208217045770734_7217270907054416508_n.jpg?oh=bdd43b5c0febee1d088ea30fda745122&oe=5921879E

I really hate the way once pretty women are plastering their faces into unnatural shapes to hopefully look young but it comes out like something out of a sci-fi movie-everyone the same. Its just scary looking to me. I never think-oh they look great. Maybe one or 2 who had great plastic surgeons. I wish they all had gotten that same surgeon. Isn't it strange that people with a lot of money in the entertainment industry can't all get good results? Why don't they go to the same good one?

She doesn't look as bad as some of these Hollywood stars do.  But, I agree...so many look just awful and like "the joker".  

Jane Fonda and Christie Brinkley are 2 that have not gone so far that they look like freaks.  I'm quite sure both have had cosmetic surgery, but their surgeons are skilled and they have not gone over the top.

BTW, Rinna's figure looks fabulous in that dress--as much as I do not care for her.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I stopped watching all the housewives shows because I got sick of the fake staged dramas.

And If this is Donna Mills, It makes me sad.I've always thought she was so pretty.

@sunshine45 wrote:

lisa rinna at the golden globes.......mark zunino couture gown

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15940589_10208217045770734_7217270907054416508_n.jpg?oh=bdd43b5c0febee1d088ea30fda745122&oe=5921879E

I really hate the way once pretty women are plastering their faces into unnatural shapes to hopefully look young but it comes out like something out of a sci-fi movie-everyone the same. Its just scary looking to me. I never think-oh they look great. Maybe one or 2 who had great plastic surgeons. I wish they all had gotten that same surgeon. Isn't it strange that people with a lot of money in the entertainment industry can't all get good results? Why don't they go to the same good one?

She doesn't look as bad as some of these Hollywood stars do.  But, I agree...so many look just awful and like "the joker".  

Jane Fonda and Christie Brinkley are 2 that have not gone so far that they look like freaks.  I'm quite sure both have had cosmetic surgery, but their surgeons are skilled and they have not gone over the top.

BTW, Rinna's figure looks fabulous in that dress--as much as I do not care for her.

I agree. Lisa Rinna looks fabulous in that dress. Very beautiful, even though I do not care for her anymore. I wish I could see Donna Mills up close, she doesn't look to bad to me on this pic..

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

here she is.....a little closer..... i think she looks great at 76!

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Weinstein+Company+Netflix+Golden+Globes+Party+vbIYI59O2BWl.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

donna mills is 76!  she looks fabulous!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

here she is.....a little closer..... i think she looks great at 76!

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Weinstein+Company+Netflix+Golden+Globes+Party+vbIYI59O2BWl.jpg

No way!!!!! Donna Mills is 76 years old......That is unbelievable, but I do see on this close up her hands show her age even if her face does not. She still looks very good though........Wonder if she still acts? Thanks for posting clsoe up pic!!!!!

Honored Contributor

donna mills recently had a scripted reality show called QUEENS OF DRAMA. not sure if it is still on or not.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

Wow-76-I agree.  She DOES look fabulous for that age!  She also doesn't look like the joker.

Trusted Contributor

Donna Mills does look quite good for her age. The problem I have is that she looks too young for her age -- not that I think she should be covered in wrinkles -- I just think a woman who ages gracefully can be just as beautiful maybe more so because they haven't given in to vanity. (don't know if that makes sense to anyone but me Smiley Wink  )

You would think they could do something for the hands so that they match the face. Otherwise it's quite obvious that a woman has had work done. 

Honored Contributor

I guess she does look better up close.

Yes I think Jane Fonda and Christie Brinkley look okay though when Christie Brinkley first got it done she looked kind of puffy. and strange. Jane Fonda probably looks the best to me who has had plastic surgery. Everyone should have asked her where she got it done.

And some just do look "too young" for their age.

I saw Helen Mirren in a commercial just yesterday and I thought again how much I admire her and how beautiful she looks.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I guess she does look better up close.

Yes I think Jane Fonda and Christie Brinkley look okay though when Christie Brinkley first got it done she looked kind of puffy. and strange. Jane Fonda probably looks the best to me who has had plastic surgery. Everyone should have asked her where she got it done.

And some just do look "too young" for their age.

I saw Helen Mirren in a commercial just yesterday and I thought again how much I admire her and how beautiful she looks.

ITA about Helen Mirren.  I was going to post about her, but I could not, at that moment, remember her name.  She is so attractive and looks fabulous and classy!