Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....1/3/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't see the episode yet last night.

However, if someone is talking about me behind my back and it's something I feel strongly about, you better believe I'm going to say something to them about it.  And I would feel very strongly about anyone criticizing the way I chose to grieve over the loss of either of my parents.

Despite how the show tries to portray these women, they are NOT friends in real life.  Most of them are filmed together for the show and then don't see each other until they film together again or are required to attend an event for Bravo.  That was even discussed at the beginning of this season when LR said something to Eileen about not speaking to LVP in over 5 months and not even running into her around town.  LR mentioned who she had run into while out and about.   Maybe, and it's a huge maybe, LVP and Kyle might talk or get together or LR and Eileen but overall, these women are thrown together for filming.  So the fact that Eileen chose to keep this to herself is no one's business.

I lost both of my parents.  Even though I know it was coming from the goodness of their heart, after I returned to work which was a couple weeks afterwards, if I had ot hear one more person tell me they were sorry, I was going to lose my mind.    

I agree with much of what you stated.

But, we very much differ in the way we grieve.  If people at work didn't say they were sorry--learning of my mother's death almost 3 years ago, I"d have been very hurt.

I appreciated, very much, the kind words and sympathies/condolences.  To me...it meant a lot.  I did not tire of hearing it at all, and people expressed sympathies once and moved on.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

"OH SO SCRIPTED😱, But oh so fun to watch! 👀
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I"m so over Dorit's outrage over Erika not having panties on and her strange husband "supposedly" seeing it.  BIg flipping deal!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 she said she comes from a middle upper class, he is certainly wealthy, wealthy. lol

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Valued Contributor

I can understand why Eileen did not reveal her mom's death at the reunion.  I would not have revealed either, that is such a personal heartache and her death was too raw, I would not put it out there for ratings and all the other women to act like they cared.  She confided in Lisa Rinna and I think Erika. 

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

With Brandi and Kim gone, I guess they needed a troublemaker.  Enter Dorit.  I don't like her.  

Contrary to popular opinion, I like Eileen.  I can't imagine being in her shoes, losing so many family members in such a short amount of time.  Maybe that explains some of her behavior last year.  I do understand her decision not to share about her mom's passing when it happened.  

I was happy to see more of Vince Van Patten this episode. Woman Very Happy I had such a crush on him back in the day.

Honored Contributor

I thought the scene where Kyle went to see Mauricio and her daughters at his real estate office to eat salads was so silly. I'm sure they have plenty of help to go out and get them food. Kyle certainly doesn't have to do it. Especially since she's so busy lol.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched WWHL last night and Erika sang...sounds to me like she utilizes auto tune. And, she proudly stated she wasn't wearing underwear.  Who cares?! They are beating this to death.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I was happy to see more of Vince Van Patten this episode. Woman Very Happy I had such a crush on him back in the day.

@JeanLouiseFinch

Remember Three for the Road?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch

Remember Three for the Road?

@Daisy Sunflower  Vaguely, but I surely remember Apple's Way. Woman Wink