Regular Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....1/3/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Dorit is either a total airhead or a liar. Can't believe she couldn't remember conversation with Rinna about Eileen's mother. She & her husband were so opinionated about Eileen not disclosing to other women before the reunion. I can understand Eileen not sharing the info with these other women at that time since they are not real friends. She probably did not bring it up so she could keep herself together to get through the reunion. When my dad, sister & brother passed, I fell apart whenever someone at work said something because the pain was so fresh. ITA about PK being creepy.

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering if Dorit (and P.K.) had too much to drink and/or indulged in some other mind-altering substances for Dorit not to remember the grieving/LVP conversation with Lisa Rinna.  Whatever the case may be, I thought it wasn't that big a deal for Eileen to even mention it to Dorit.  Eileen wasn't even there for the conversation. Everybody grieves differently and I don't think people should tell you how to grieve, but IMHO, I don't think it was something for Eileen to make an issue over since she wasn't even there.  Lisa Rinna, yes, as she was there but not Eileen.  I try to put myself in these situations and I would have never confronted Dorit...maybe that's just me.   I think it makes Eileen look desperate for storyline material much the same way as she never would let it rest with LVP last year.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the episode yet last night.

However, if someone is talking about me behind my back and it's something I feel strongly about, you better believe I'm going to say something to them about it.  And I would feel very strongly about anyone criticizing the way I chose to grieve over the loss of either of my parents.

Despite how the show tries to portray these women, they are NOT friends in real life.  Most of them are filmed together for the show and then don't see each other until they film together again or are required to attend an event for Bravo.  That was even discussed at the beginning of this season when LR said something to Eileen about not speaking to LVP in over 5 months and not even running into her around town.  LR mentioned who she had run into while out and about.   Maybe, and it's a huge maybe, LVP and Kyle might talk or get together or LR and Eileen but overall, these women are thrown together for filming.  So the fact that Eileen chose to keep this to herself is no one's business.

I lost both of my parents.  Even though I know it was coming from the goodness of their heart, after I returned to work which was a couple weeks afterwards, if I had ot hear one more person tell me they were sorry, I was going to lose my mind.    

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

What is Dorit's accent?  I think she was born in Connecticut.  She is something else. Can't stop talking about Erika's lack of underwear, but doesn't remember a very recent conversation about Eileen.

For me, this season is not as good as past seasons.  They are creating drama out of trivial things, but I guess that is what they are supposed to do.

I hope Kim R and Lisa R don't start in about Lisa's husband again next week.

Fake.

Honored Contributor

I always find it suspicious when a man inserts himself into a group of women's heated exchanges. A typical man wouldn't care, and he'd be wise not to lol.

Valued Contributor

Poor Eileen & Rinna ~ still in search of storylines ~ so they introduce subjects to PK & Dorit and later complain about their input.

what in the world was that all about?

As for Erika, I thought she said she was going to drop that whole panty thing, but the first scene we see is with her flunkie complaining about it all over again.

I don't blame Dorit for not picking up Eileen's hints (yeah, I heard 2nd hand that you didn't like something I did from the person that brought it all up in the 1st place. WHAT??) ~yep, another non-story in the works.

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15

i am not so sure just why lisa rinna even brought up eileen and her losses.....why would she? oh wait, its LISA RINNA.......she loves creating the drama, fueling the drama, and then putting herself in the middle......even when it is other peoples drama. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@tennpal15

i am not so sure just why lisa rinna even brought up eileen and her losses.....why would she? oh wait, its LISA RINNA.......she loves creating the drama, fueling the drama, and then putting herself in the middle......even when it is other peoples drama. LOL

and don't forget the 2 last steps ~ OUTRAGE!! and pounding it into the ground! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I do not like Dorit at all.

I also do not like Lisa Rinna.  She's still a sheit stirring troublemaker!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

What is Dorit's accent?  I think she was born in Connecticut.  She is something else. Can't stop talking about Erika's lack of underwear, but doesn't remember a very recent conversation about Eileen.

For me, this season is not as good as past seasons.  They are creating drama out of trivial things, but I guess that is what they are supposed to do.

I hope Kim R and Lisa R don't start in about Lisa's husband again next week.

Fake.

It's all for the affect.  She's totally a fake!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"