Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills....1/3/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and happy tuesday! hope everyone is having a great first week of the year. tonight we are in beverly hills. the show begins at 9pm et. it is followed by ladies of london. tonight andy is in the brand new clubhouse for the first episode of watch what happens live in the new year. erika jayne and kenya moore will be on the show this evening.

last weeks rhobh had 2.01 million viewers. that is the first time this season that the rhobh have cracked the two million mark. ENJOY!

SEASON 7,  EPISODE 5

Amnesia Appetizers

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/386/743/161227_3446060_Next_on_RHOBH__It_s_Just_Wrong.jpg?itok=czX9Acsm

erika and dorit have a difficult time connecting.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/70/479/161222_3444964_You_ve_Been_40_a_Week.jpg?itok=1JMZ07Lt

dorit and eileen exchange words.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/66/75/161222_3444961_Has_Lisa_Vanderpump_Been_Feeding_Information.jpg?itok=7HQHHay2

elliott mintz offers some sage advice to lisa rinna.

Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle talk female rejuvenation with a plastic surgeon, while Lisa Rinna and Erika meet Eden, daughter of hairstyling icon Vidal Sassoon. Dorit hosts a dinner party where she and her husband PK question Lisa Rinna and Eileen’s grieving decisions. When confronted, Dorit remembers nothing, leading to flared tensions at a luncheon at Camille Grammer's new Malibu house.

AIR DATE: Jan 3 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills....1/3/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Maybe Eden will offer to give them a hair cut/style.

Honored Contributor

i have to say that i do find it a bit strange that eileen did not tell anyone that her mother had passed away when she was filming the reunion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Dorit and her hubby need to go away.

Valued Contributor

How creepy is PK... YUCK!  That is certainly a perfect example of marrying for money! lol

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Super Contributor

Agreed. I wonder how long after her mom passed , did they film? Talk about being able to disconnect.
Honored Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

How creepy is PK... YUCK!  That is certainly a perfect example of marrying for money! lol

Supposedly, though, she too has money.....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

PK is weird and not attractive in my opinion at all, and Dorit sometimes seems ok, but then other times very spoiled and snooty..It is quite obvious she does not like Erika, but Dorit can be very rude, just like she was with Eileen. You can't tell me she didn't remember any of that conversation at her dinner party......The previews for next week-is that Kim that Lisa is talking to? I hope they don't bring up the same ****** from two seasons ago.....Camille Grammer looks really good, and I love her house! Eden Sassoon is very pretty..It will be interesting to see what she and Erika fight about, since we already know that they didn't get along......

Esteemed Contributor

What is Dorit's accent?  I think she was born in Connecticut.  She is something else. Can't stop talking about Erika's lack of underwear, but doesn't remember a very recent conversation about Eileen.

For me, this season is not as good as past seasons.  They are creating drama out of trivial things, but I guess that is what they are supposed to do.

I hope Kim R and Lisa R don't start in about Lisa's husband again next week.

Honored Contributor

It seems as if Dorit is playing out a part someone wrote for her. She's obviously a phony and a liar. Saying she didn't recall her conversation about Eileen....I'm not buying it or her fake accents. And I'm sorry, but her husband is just gross. They are both weirdos.