Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/24/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I have an idea for LR storyline....lets talk bout The Husband...oh yeah

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BettyNewbie wrote:

I have an idea for LR storyline....lets talk bout The Husband...oh yeah

True, and Eden seriously needs a new storyline other than pseudo/wannabe  psych.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I'm not judging her lol but can Eden really call herself sober when she takes mind-altering drugs?  I know she said it's prescribed, but just wondering.

A sober person does not drink or take anything that's a controlled substance.  A friend of  mine is a physician and she's a recovering alcoholic.  She won't take a sleeping pill and certainly not a xanax.  She is "clean" now.  No ambien, no xanax, etc. 

Eden is certainly not sober if she's taking pills.  What irony LOL!

"pot meet kettle" 

Exactly.  I know someone who had an addiction problem some years ago but has been clean for quite awhile now.  He also has sleep issues, but due to the past addiction he can't take any sleep aids either.  I think he's even careful about OTC meds. 

Esteemed Contributor

Eden's storyline is Kim. If this continues, I doubt she'll be asked back next season. So far, as a cast member, she's been useless.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Eden's storyline is Kim. If this continues, I doubt she'll be asked back next season. So far, as a cast member, she's been useless.

I remember reading where Eden and Erika end up not getting along at all by the end of the season! Wonder what happens there? 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I'm not judging her lol but can Eden really call herself sober when she takes mind-altering drugs?  I know she said it's prescribed, but just wondering.

A sober person does not drink or take anything that's a controlled substance.  A friend of  mine is a physician and she's a recovering alcoholic.  She won't take a sleeping pill and certainly not a xanax.  She is "clean" now.  No ambien, no xanax, etc. 

Eden is certainly not sober if she's taking pills.  What irony LOL!

"pot meet kettle" 

Exactly.  I know someone who had an addiction problem some years ago but has been clean for quite awhile now.  He also has sleep issues, but due to the past addiction he can't take any sleep aids either.  I think he's even careful about OTC meds. 

my physician friend is careful about OTC too!!!

She won't even take tylenol PM!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@emmysmom, thanks so much for the link!  She sure thinks highly of herself; doesn't she!

Yes, she does..I'm not a fan~I love to read stuff like this..lol! Glad you like it too..xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Regular Contributor