Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/16/18..."news," spoilers, gossip

Lisa Vanderpump's husband's name is Ken Todd.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1, @Annabellethecat66 I think the person you are thnking of is Carolyn?

Also @winamac1 , I was watching the social edition of last week's episode, which I don't normally do but there was nothing on. Anyhow, during Kyle's loss of power, that guy actually says he's going to get candles.  However, Dorit asks Kyle if she has fans.  ROFLOL     

Honored Contributor

So far I am liking this season. I like some of the women more than others and that's to be expected. 

Kyle mentioned that there were hard feelings when Mauricio left the Hilton Real Estate Group and went on his own. I do think she misses the close relationship she previously had with her sisters. That added to Kyle having her own show about her family must have made for some unhappy sisters.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

So far I am liking this season. I like some of the women more than others and that's to be expected. 

Kyle mentioned that there were hard feelings when Mauricio left the Hilton Real Estate Group and went on his own. I do think she misses the close relationship she previously had with her sisters. That added to Kyle having her own show about her family must have made for some unhappy sisters.

@DREAMON I think her sisters are either selfish or jealous or both.  I have a sister who is 4 years older.  When we were growing up and something good would happen to her, I was always so happy and supportive of her.  However, whenever good things would happen to me, she would get very angry and act like my good fortune had somehow victimized her.  I could never understand why she couldn't just be happy for me.  I recognize this kind of behavior in Kim Richards.  I don't think we've seen enough of Kathy on the show to know how she operates, but Kim is definitely shown a "what about me" mentality.  I feel bad for Kyle, because I understand what it's like to be supportive of your family and get criticism in return.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1, @Annabellethecat66 I think the person you are thnking of is Carolyn?

Also @winamac1 , I was watching the social edition of last week's episode, which I don't normally do but there was nothing on. Anyhow, during Kyle's loss of power, that guy actually says he's going to get candles.  However, Dorit asks Kyle if she has fans.  ROFLOL     

@Lipstickdiva. Yes--Carolyn--rarely watch that show, but she does remind me of who Annabelle stated reminded her. 

The whole power thing is just odd LD!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Kyle has gorgeous hair but but it's a contest as to who fiddles around pushing theirs out of their face more. A 3 way tie between Kyle, Shawn K. & former host Lisa R. (not Rinna)

Teresa Guidice messes with her hair as much as Kyle.  LVP, Erika and Dorit also mess with their hair.  

Respected Contributor

When Kyle was at her house with all the dogs milling around her feet, did the little yorkie looking pooch lift his leg to pee on the wall & end up walking on his front legs to take a whiz on the baseboard?

Esteemed Contributor

Has it ever been mentioned which police department Erica's son works for?

That Dorit is a piece of work.  Just a complete liar and never pays attention to what she says so can't even say the same lie twice.  I also found it funny how Kyle was so upset because Camille commented that maybe Dorit drank too much that night for calling her that name.  Big difference between being accused of being a Kim and drinking too much one night and being loud and profane IMO.

Has Kyle's show ever aired?  Is it still going to?  The one she was talking about last year?  Do any of you plan to watch it? 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

That Dorit is a piece of work.  Just a complete liar and never pays attention to what she says so can't even say the same lie twice.  I also found it funny how Kyle was so upset because Camille commented that maybe Dorit drank too much that night for calling her that name.  Big difference between being accused of being a Kim and drinking too much one night and being loud and profane IMO.

Has Kyle's show ever aired?  Is it still going to?  The one she was talking about last year?  Do any of you plan to watch it? 

@Wsmom

I noticed the same comment that Kyle made at that lunch.  SHE is the one who called her sister out, on National TV, for being an alcoholic.  And, it wasn't in jest or a flippant comment--she meant it.  Kim was an alcoholic, but a sister doesn't do that to another sister in front of millions of viewers.  Kyle was so hypocritical with the women at this lunch.  Pot meet kettle perhaps!!!

Dorit may drink too much, and Camille had a right to be upset.  Dorit made an arse out of herself, and I don't blame Camille for being miffed.  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom

I noticed the same comment that Kyle made at that lunch.  SHE is the one who called her sister out, on National TV, for being an alcoholic.  And, it wasn't in jest or a flippant comment--she meant it.  Kim was an alcoholic, but a sister doesn't do that to another sister in front of millions of viewers.  Kyle was so hypocritical with the women at this lunch.  Pot meet kettle perhaps!!!

Dorit may drink too much, and Camille had a right to be upset.  Dorit made an arse out of herself, and I don't blame Camille for being miffed.  

I was thinking that Kyle saying the alcoholic comments are wrong was her way of saying she should have never called Kim out on TV. It's either that or she's just a hypocrite.