Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills.....1/16/18..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies......trying to get back into the swing of things now that the holidays and my vacation are over. hope you are all doing well. it is beverly hills night tonight! the show begins at 9pm et. it is followed by the show stripped (which i have not been watching.) molly shannon and kyle richards are on watch what happens live with andy tonight.

last weeks rhobh had 1.62 million viewers for last weeks episode. all episodes have been in the 1.6+ range so far this season......still not as good as the atlanta ladies. ENJOY! Smiley Happy

SEASON 8, EPISODE 5

"Unfashionably Late"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/183/19/180109_3647560_Next_on_RHOBH__Car_Accidents_and_Tears.jpg?itok=gDUboxHa

car accidents and tears. dorit gets closer to kyle and further away from teddi.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/412/523/180109_3647756_It_Looks_Like_Teddi_Has_Been_Stood_Up.jpg?itok=KVSiDmVE

teddi waits and waits and waits for dorit to arrive to share conversation and drinks.

Kyle laments not being able to share her newfound success as a television producer with her sisters. Dorit relaunches her swimwear line, but a business meeting inadvertently causes friction with Teddi. After returning from Tokyo, Erika is shaken when she receives unexpected news. Lisa Vanderpump advises Dorit to make things right with Camille.

AIR DATE: Jan 16 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/16/18..."news," spoilers, gossip

While the snow is falling here in New Jersey, I will be watching, thanks for posting,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a6/1e/1e/a61e1eb8b41d3d20c5b84dba1fbaf6d2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@meallen616

it is supposed to start falling here in the baltimore area around 9ish i believe. we are not expecting a lot though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Here in the Midwest, we just finished getting about 5-6 inches. It is pretty, but it makes a mess having to drive in it!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, welcome back.  I'm glad to see you started this again.  I've been watching.

I can't believe it's already reunion time for the NJ bunch although I thought this was a bad season.

Honored Contributor

I too will be watching while the snow is falling here in Southern Coastal New Jersey. 

Respected Contributor

WooHoo! Welcome back, @sunshine45! You've been sorely missed.

Now it feels normal around here. Smiley Wink

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, welcome back! I really like Teddi. I hope she puts “high maintenance Dorit” in her place!

Honored Contributor

thanks all fo rthe welcome back......it warms my heart! Heart

you all are too sweet!

Honored Contributor

here we go......lisa rinna in her element talking about everyone and their business again. she cannot help herself....