Honored Contributor

real housewives of beverly hills.....1/12/16..."news", spoilers, gossip

hello "dahhhlings!"  tuesday night is beverly hills night! who is around and watching tonight? the real housewives of beverly hills begins at 9pm et.  it is followed by the girlfriends guide to divorce. i am going to snuggle under the covers and watch.....it got cold and windy here! lisa vanderpump and hoda kotb will be on watch what happens live tonight with andy. this episode they are still in the hamptons and the ladies are joined by bethenny from rhony. looks like there may be a little tension.

last weeks rhobh episode had 1.78 million viewers. ENJOY!!!

SEASON 6, EPISODE 7

"Pretty Mess"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/236/746/160105_2963416_Bethenny_Has_a_Lot_of_Opinions_About_Erika.jpg?itok=TwpQczsx

bethenny has a lot of opinions about erika and her music video.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/233/319/160105_2963413_Lisa_Vanderpump_Gives_Eileen_the_Third_Degre.jpg?itok=p_AtsNuG

lisa gives eileen the third degree.

The women continue their adventure in the Hamptons. Eileen is still upset about being interrogated by Lisa Vanderpump about her “affair” with Vince. Lisa Rinna gets prudish watching Erika Jayne’s videos, and the women all get a taste of Erika’s alter ego when Kyle’s good friend Bethenny Frankel invites everyone to dinner. Yolanda misses all the fun as she recovers from her surgery in Cleveland.

AIR DATE: Jan 12 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills.....1/12/16..."news", spoilers, gossip

real housewives in real time......

yolanda officially filed for divorce today and she is asking for spousal support. they have been separated for two months.

The couple married on the 11th November, 2011 and she says they separated 2 months ago.

Yolanda’s previous divorce settlement wasn’t very big to be honest and Mohamad is richer than David. Yolando got:

• A $6 million dollar Malibu property
  • An Arabian horse
  • Sole ownership of Hadid Interiors
  • Several bank accounts
  • A Range Rover
  • An Escalade
  • A one-time cash payment of $3.6 million dollars
  • $30,000 a month in child support for the three children they had together: Jelena, Isabella and Anwar.
  • She was receiving an additional $10,000 a month in spousal support, but that ended when she married David Foster.

Yolanda and Mohamed did have a pre-nup that was declared null and void when the divorce settlement was executed, and signed by both parties in 2007.

http://realitywives.net/blogs/yolanda-foster-files-divorce-from-david-foster/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

That is an unfortunate picture of Bethenny.....

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

That is an unfortunate picture of Bethenny.....

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but in the coming attractions I saw, I thought she looked awful.  

Honored Contributor

i am really liking the new housewife erika!

i LOVE bethennys home and the little shack/bar in her backyard. she has had this house even when she was "homeless" and she liked to call it.

Honored Contributor

Unseen Moment: Andy Cohen Joins the Ladies

Andy and Wacha stop by to see the 'Wives while they're in the Hamptons.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-7/videos/unseen-moment-...

Honored Contributor

bethenny just goes overboard all the time.....it really can get annoying. i cant imagine talking to a guest like that during dinner.....and questioning her business.....especially when this is the first time they met!

Valued Contributor

I really like Erika. She carries herself well. I think she is a great addition to this cast so far. I wish she would stop explaining that when she performs, it's her alter ego. All people are multi faceted. We are spouses, parents, friends, co workers, neighbors, etc. We conduct ourselves differently in various situations. 

Erika is smart, beautiful, sexy, fun- own it all as just....Erika. 

Respected Contributor

Andy is so handsome and looks so hot with that tan and wearing shorts!   Wacha is a cutie!

Honored Contributor

i wonder how long after her surgery was that scene filmed with yolanda and david? she sure looked pretty good for having undergone a seven hour surgery!