Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta....season 14, 2022...."news," gossip, spoilers

okay everyone.....the crazy ladies from ATLANTA are back for a season 14! who is going to be watching? this group is usually the highest rated show amongst all of the housewife shows. marlo finally got her peach this season and sheree is back!

rhoa season 14.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....season 14, 2022...."news," gossip, spoilers

S14 - E1

The Edge of Fashion

Marlo hosts a high-fashion gala to introduce her business, Le’Archive, to Atlanta’s elite, but not everyone is buying what she has to sell. Drew gets an Olympic workout with her new friend, Sanya, and an epic runaround from her husband, Ralph. Sheree returns with an exciting update on her boyfriend.

Aired: 05/01/2022

rhoa1.jpg
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched last night... I don't know-something about Drew's husband, I don't quite trust! He seems a little shady to me....Kenya is starting off rather well...Hope it lasts-which I am sure it won't...

Marlo is just too much-she is just over the top!!!!!Sheree seems nice enough but not too bright when it comes to Men, I think..

The new lady-Sanya seems fun!!!Candy seems pretty much the same, kind of tame and quiet-but hey it was just the 1st night!!! 

Honored Contributor

S14 - E2

All Aboard the Gaslight Express

Kenya bonds with Sheree and reveals some new tea about Drew. Marlo navigates muntyhood. Kandi and Todd struggle to find balance at home. Drew and Ralph try to resolve their marital issues.

Air Date: 05/08/2022
Honored Contributor

I just dont care for Marlo-with her everything is about money and what you have! She is so materialistic!! I mean thats great that she ha taken in her nephews, and I commend her for that, but she is so nasty otherwise to the other ladies!

Drew and her marriage need a lot of work-it seems she has a lot of feelings about her husband and the past, that she needs to get out, and maybe so does he as well. She isn't trusting of him at all, and maybe she has good reason to be. It will be interesting as the season moves along to see what happens with them...I like Drew, she is very pretty as well, I think.

Not too much happened- kind of a boring episode except for Drew and her husband!!!!