Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....fall 2017/winter 2018....news/spoilers/gossip

[ Edited ]

I am glad Kim is out as a Atlanta Housewife, 1st of all she has her own show, so there really is no need, and 2 nd of all, she adds too much drama and no one liked her,except Sheree, and possibly Porsha..I also heard that Sheree may not be asked back next season.....I hope that is not the case, because I want to see what happens with this guy in prison........Although she was not a friend to the ladies this past season.......

Why was Kim crying to Andy afterwards? She knew what was going on, and she knew she said all of that ******. I hate when people don't want to own up to their mistakes......

Next week should be interesting, it will be fun seeing how much the women's looks have changed over 10 years!!!! lol!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd the show and haven't watched it yet.

I did watch a lot of WWHL last night and when they did the poll of whose side are you on, Kim or Everyone Else, Everyone Else won by a landslide.

Andy also said that bathroom stuff with Kim went on for 40 minutes.  ROFLOL  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I did watch a lot of WWHL last night and when they did the poll of whose side are you on, Kim or Everyone Else, Everyone Else won by a landslide.

@Lipstickdivai had heard that also......i wont be surprised if he makes a "special" out of that and runs it uncut!

i had no sympathy for her whatsoever. she dished it out all season long and they dished it right back at her last night.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am glad Kim is out as a Atlanta Housewife, 1st of all she has her own show, so there really is no need, and 2 nd of all, she adds too much drama and no one liked her,except Sheree, and possibly Porsha..I also heard that Sheree may not be asked back next season.....I hope that is not the case, because I want to see what happens with this guy in prison........Although she was not a friend to the ladies this past season.......

Why was Kim crying to Andy afterwards? She knew what was going on, and she knew she said all of that ******. I hate when people don't want to own up to their mistakes......

Next week should be interesting, it will be fun seeing how much the women's looks have changed over 10 years!!!! lol!!!! 

Sheree has been fired:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5601145/Sheree-Whitfield-FIRED-Real-Housewives-Atlanta-...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Wow! That sure was quick! I guess her storyline did more harm for her.......I wonder what these women do for income after they are no longer making that easy money??? 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@KingstonsMom Wow! That sure was quick! I guess her storyline did more harm for her.......I wonder what these women do for income after they are no longer making that easy money??? 

@CANDLEQUEEN

Bravo said that since they can't film inside or even outside of her BF's prison, her storyline was pretty lame with just phone calls between them.

Reports say that she was LIVID when she was told she was terminated!

How will she pay for 'Chateau Sheree' now?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Exactly......I feel kind of bad for her, but I know the big thing with these Housewive franchises is you have to have a storyline, otherwise you are out!!!!! I bet they bring in Eva fulltime to replace Sheree......Just a thought!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

I agree! I would love to see Eva made a full time housewife!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdivai had heard that also......i wont be surprised if he makes a "special" out of that and runs it uncut!

i had no sympathy for her whatsoever. she dished it out all season long and they dished it right back at her last night.

I watched the 3rd part last night.  I cannot stand Kim nor can I stand Kroy.  No sympathy from me either. 

I couldn't believe the photos of her from just a few years ago, how much better she looked.  She looks ridiculous now.  

Respected Contributor

I never understood why Sheree would build such a huge house when her kids are almost grown. Everytime I saw Sheree on the phone talking to Tyrone creeped me out. Kim is too much high maintenance. I think soon Don't be Tardy show will get canceled. It's a reality show and they can be replaced fast. I have seen so many wives come & go on these shows.