Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 13, 2020...news, notes, gossip

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I watched it up until Solo, Bolo or whatever his name is was introduced 

Ha Ha Smiley LOL

This totally cracked me up for some reason . My hubby came in from the other room wondering what the hey. I watched and the show  and it was just beyond dirty. Why they thought this was something to air?? Gross !

Honored Contributor

Looks like next week is Cynthia's wedding! I am still watching, but this season is just not doing it for me....Not sure what it is, but the ladies just don't seem to be clicking with each other, and most of it seems to be based on Kenya's Pending divorce!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I'm still watching it also but, I agree, this season has been hard pressed to hold my attention for an hour.  The last several shows, I had it on but  most of my attention was spent online.  I didn't watch Sunday's episode as I watched the Harry and Meghan interview instead.  I read a recap on it this morning and it didn't sound like I missed much.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

S13 - E13

Episode 13

Cynthia and Mike's big day is here; leaks about the South Carolina weekend spread in the press, the women speculate about the source; Shamea hopes to shelter the nieces from the judgemental aunties; Porsha and Dennis discuss their relationship.

Aired: 03/14/2021

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I saw of Cynthia's wedding, it was pretty, her dress-not my taste at all........But she is so pretty, I think! I am so tired of hearing about the bachelorette party, and about BOLO........Kenya needs to give it a rest, and concentrate on her divorce! These ladies just keep bringing up the same things to argue about! Also, I wonder where Tanya is? She wasn't shown at Cynthia's wedding, nor has she be on since the trip...... 

Honored Contributor

Watched last night! They really need to get rid of the new lady Latoya, she is one of the "friends", but she is on every week, and what a troublemaker she is, she is actually beyond that, and if they expect to keep their numbers up, they need to ditch her next season!

Although these series seem to always need an over the top person to keep the drama going! Now the ladies are getting ready to go on another "girls trip" to New Orleans, and Tanya is still missing in action and no mention of her by any of the other ladies either!  

Honored Contributor

Watched the lastest episode, the ladies are all in New Orleans right now, and a hurricane is supposed to hit! It is ok, but frankly it's missing something, and I just don't know what it is. Kind of how RHOC was this last season, just kind of blah! RHOA has one big troublemaker on and she is so over the top, it is just ridiculous!Oh well, I still watch.......lol.......

Esteemed Contributor

I've been so bored with this season.  I really should just give it up.  Last week at the Halloween Party, I only knew who a couple of the housewives were because of their costumes/makeup and I don't really even know who the new girls are anyway.  I think the party was at somebody named Falynn's house.  Who the heck is she????  Never heard of her before.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I've been so bored with this season.  I really should just give it up.  Last week at the Halloween Party, I only knew who a couple of the housewives were because of their costumes/makeup and I don't really even know who the new girls are anyway.  I think the party was at somebody named Falynn's house.  Who the heck is she????  Never heard of her before.

@shoptilyadropagain I am not sure whose friend Falynn is, but she is a young woman who married a very rich older man......What a boring party though, no games, nothing barely any food, just drinks and sitting around talking. Probably ok but not for a television reality show. I think they need to keep Kandi, Porsha, Kenya and Cynthia and get rid of everyone else with the exception of maybe Marlo.....I must say I do like Drew well enough.    

Honored Contributor

Wow! Season Finale next week already!!!!It sure seem this season went by super fast..... Anyone else still watching? It was not the best season by far, so here's hoping next season is better!!!!!!