Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018/2019...news, spoilers, gossip

@sissel wrote:

This reunion will get nasty, just read that Bravo wants NeNe to sign up for next season so far she hasn't but I think she will. Bravo may cut Cynthia & make Marlo a full time housewife but everything in not in writing yet. Porsha will have a spin off but don't know if she will both shows. Porsha also does Dish Nation gossip show but she is on maternity leave Eva has been filling in for her. 

@sissel . I bet NeNe will end up re-signing as well, at least I hope so! I don't mind Marlo on there occasionally, but wouldn't want her fulltime. She is such a pot stirrer, but that is probably why they want her. Cynthia doesn't really have a storyline other than her boyfriend, so I can see Bravo thinking that Marlo will bring in more viewers.....I would hope they would at leaast keep Cynthia as a "Friend" to the Housewives......I like that this past season wasn't yelling and screaming every episode, it was a much more mild season, and I enjoyed it! I think that Porsha's show is only 3 episodes, so she should be back as well........  

Honored Contributor

NeNe came into this reunion with the same attitude Tre came into the NJ reunion!

Honored Contributor

did anyone catch the last part of the reunion?

did nene crack a sincere smile or laugh a sincere laugh in any of those reunion shows? wow, this is the worst i have ever seen her. i feel so sorry for gregg, especially since i dont believe he has good support behind him during this time. the only one she seems to be able to stand is marlo! i cannot stand marlo either. LOL

glad that cynthia stood up for herself 100%. she doesnt need a friend like nene.

porsha really stepped up and is going after nenes "crown."

porshas three part spin off begins next week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 . I did watch it, and although I like NeNe, I think she has checked out just like Lisa VanderPump....I am glad Cynthia stood up for herself as well, although I remember reading that Cynthia may be off of the show because of lack of storyline, not sure how true that is though.

I feel for Greg too, because it seemns that NeNe isn't very sympathetic to him and what he is going through. I can't stand Marlo either, she is a pot stirrer just like Lisa Rinna......Boy those two together would be disastrous! lol.....

Porsha has really matured, finding a good man and being  pregnant and planning a wedding seems to have changed her....I'm glad because for a while I didn;t care for her and her crazy antics....

Next season should be interesting, because if Cynthia is gone, Ibet they bring in Marlo fulltime just to cause trouble and havoc! 

Respected Contributor

I savored that reunion on my DVR last night.  All I can say is this:  NeNe is INSUFFERABLE to the point I want to punch my tv.  Cynthia is a sucker for taking her ******.  Move on girl!  Move on.  Marlo needs to go like 3 seasons ago, she too is an insufferable, superficial piece of trash who is soon to be kicked to the curb when NeNe finds an issue with her.  Kandi needed to speak up more, what's her problem?  She had a number of opportunities to respond to NeNe's awfulness and she just kind of shook her head.  I guess she is so wealthy and successful outside the show, she was like, when is this over I've got more important things to do.  Tanya, please do not come back next season, please.  Porsha has been an absolute gem all season, I love her.  She is all love and light and I'm so happy for her, but she has also been absolutely hilarious every episode and brought a happy element to a bunch of b's fighting all the time.  Her prayer at the end was perfection!  This was a very good season, possibly the best yet.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I savored that reunion on my DVR last night.  All I can say is this:  NeNe is INSUFFERABLE to the point I want to punch my tv.  Cynthia is a sucker for taking her ******.  Move on girl!  Move on.  Marlo needs to go like 3 seasons ago, she too is an insufferable, superficial piece of trash who is soon to be kicked to the curb when NeNe finds an issue with her.  Kandi needed to speak up more, what's her problem?  She had a number of opportunities to respond to NeNe's awfulness and she just kind of shook her head.  I guess she is so wealthy and successful outside the show, she was like, when is this over I've got more important things to do.  Tanya, please do not come back next season, please.  Porsha has been an absolute gem all season, I love her.  She is all love and light and I'm so happy for her, but she has also been absolutely hilarious every episode and brought a happy element to a bunch of b's fighting all the time.  Her prayer at the end was perfection!  This was a very good season, possibly the best yet.  

I agree about Tanya....Please don't come back.......Not the brightest bulb in the pack for sure! I also agree that Kandi was just so zen kind of like I am super rich and no longer need this show, so therefore I will just agree to disagree and move along....Porsha's prayer was really good. almost forgot about that!@

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018...news, spoilers, gossip

kenya.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

NeNe just signed on for next season got a raise too, 2.85 million. Cynthia may go but she keeps saying she wants to marry her b/f so if she can do a wedding she may stay on. Plus her b/f is a sportsannouncer in Ca.so some may know who he is. The new ones can go too, Marlo brings more, heard Kenya will come in as a friend. NeNe was really working the camera on reunion, rolling her eyes, making faces, she knew the camera was on her and played it up. Reunion shows they always seem to focus on one wife and it was NeNe's turn. It was Cynthia & NeNe show no one cared what the others were saying. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

kenya.jpg

Her baby is so cute!!!!! I like Kenya and amvery happy for her'

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Her baby is so cute!!!!! I like Kenya and amvery happy for her'

I am happy for her too.  Especially with all the difficulties with her own mother and childhood, I'm sure she will be a wonderful mom.