Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018...news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45. Hi Sunshine! I have been watching! I have to say I would like to see them bring back Kenya and someone. I don't care too much for Eva and some of the newer girls, can't think of their names right now...

The one lady who only loves designer things gets on my nerves as well as Marlo.....Again, the arguing and fighting is with Porsha and Candy as usual.....The new trip to Japan should be very interesting! They always manage to fight on these trips...... 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018/2019...news, spoilers, gossip

1/13/19

hello to anyone who is still watching RHOA. last weeks episode had  2.12 million viewers and it was the highest rated episode of the season. tonights show begins at 8pm et. it is followed by the married to medicine part three reunion show. tonight is the season finale of dirty john at 10pm et. the dirty john ratings have been between 1.04 - 1.49 million viewers. enjoy whatever you may be watching on bravo tonight!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 11

Texts, Lies & Therapy

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/328/94/190108_3859287_Porsha_Williams_Calls_Out_Eva_Marcille_for_H.jpg?itok=NXWt4z9C

porsha calls out eva for her shady comments

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/327/119/190108_3859286_Kandi_Burruss_Has_Some_Juicy_Questions_for_M.jpg?itok=GiG27BZE

kandi has some shady questions for cynthias mike hill.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/331/22/190108_3859285_Porsha_Williams_Has_an_Issue_with_Dennis_McK.jpg?itok=2fUmKG4G

porsha has some problems with dennis. has he been texting his ex?

Eva and Tanya's hibachi night continues to go up in flames when Eva is confronted by Porsha over past shady comments. As Gregg's birthday approaches, tension builds between the Leakes as Nene deals with the mounting pressure of being his caretaker. Kandi invites Shamari to be a part of her latest money making venture, while Cynthia's new beau Mike Hill gets put in the hot seat. Porsha seeks guidance when she begins to have second thoughts about trusting Dennis — causing her to finally ask him some hard-hitting questions.

AIR DATE: Jan 13 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I watched last night, it was a pretty good episode. I am starting to like Eva a little more.....Kandi has her hands in everything these days, I guess she wants to make the money while she can. She and NeNe are both very good at that.....

The previews for next week episode look really good, these women can never go out of the country without fights and arguments, so the Japan trip should be no different! 

Honored Contributor

hi ladies.....it is sunday and i am busy watching football. i will be able to catch the second airing of real housewives of atlanta tonight. the show begins at 8 pm et. it will be followed by temptation island at 9pm et. cynthia bailey and rupaul are on watch what happnes live tonight with andy, who is in LA waiting on the birth of his son.

last weeks rhoa had 2.23 million viewers. warning: they will be out of the country tonight and we all know what usually happens when they are out of the country.....LOL.  ENJOY!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 12

The Peaches of Tokyo

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/631/95/190114_3862917_Porsha_Williams_Teaches_the__Wives_Japanese.jpg?itok=AYycVr6e

porsha teaches the ladies some japanese and reveals her secret.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/635/499/190114_3862919_Nene_Leakes_Goes_Off_on_Tanya_Sam.jpg?itok=BK7AvTVu

nene goes off on on tanya.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/632/571/190114_3862918_The_Atlanta__Wives_Get_Their_Fortunes_Told_i.jpg?itok=zn2M3wrh

fortunes are told in tokyo.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/626/791/190111_3862130_Next_on__RHOA__The__Wives_Take_Tokyo_.jpg?itok=GXqXKlgC

the wives take on tokyo!

While in Tokyo to celebrate her bachelorette party, Eva receives devastating news that threatens to derail the entire trip.  Although on a much needed break, Nene still struggles with the hardships of being Gregg's caretaker. Porsha shares a well-kept secret with the rest of the ladies, and later Nene and Tanya get into a heated confrontation that leaves all the women confused.

AIR DATE: Jan 20 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NeNe is very stressed being the Main Caregiver for her sick husband, so I think her going off on Tanya is more a result of that versus Tanya herself. I don't care for Tanya, she seems like a big airhead......Very very shallow too.......  

Respected Contributor

I love when the Housewives go on vacation. Japan is so pretty love watching but as usual the wives seem to fight threw the trips. 

Honored Contributor

hello ladies and happy sunday! tonight is atlanta night. the new episode airs at 8pm et.. also on tonight is a special wwhl with andy (who is still not live due to paternity leave and taking the baby back to NY.) the special is his favorite moments from the atlanta wives in the clubhouse.

two weeks ago the latest episode had 2.15 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 14

Lost in Translation

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/548/327/190201_3901018_Meet_the_Real_Samurais_of_Tokyo_.jpg?itok=MLZh6Ryy

the ladies learn how to use samurai swords.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/551/755/190201_3901020_The_Atlanta_Housewives_Get_Wild_with_Some_Pi.jpg?itok=2JMNk1iH

some pickle games.....

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/553/206/190201_3901016_Is_Nene_Leakes__Marriage_in_Trouble_.jpg?itok=0_bpTBG7

is nenes marriage in trouble?

Eva and the ladies continue their celebration with a bachelorette party that has a shady start and an unexpected visitor. During a traditional samurai lesson, some epic one-on-one battles go down, and later, a long-standing rivalry finally starts to fade away. Nene's troubles with Gregg come to a head and leaves her questioning their relationship, while the rest of the girls are left wondering how they can help.

AIR DATE: Feb 10 8/7c

Honored Contributor

I am wondering if this oone is off for a while, because usually they show the next week's previews, but this one they said later this season on the RHOA, and then they showed quite a few things that look very upsetting, like NeNe saying she wants a divorce.....And also when Eva is at the altar, and she sayd please give me a minute like she isn't sure she wants to get married......It should be an interesting rest of the season..

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

i do believe it is on next week.

they had just taken two weeks off (one because of the super bowl)

nene was getting on my nerves last night with her looks and attitude. that bachelorette party was strange! nice to see kandi and porsha try to get along.....i just wonder if it will last?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. Oh ok.....I am glad it is on, it should be getting towards the end of the season already.....NeNe sure had an attitude, didn't she? The bachelorette party was definitely weird, and that stripper-yikes!!!

I am very glad about Porsha and Kandi-hope it lasts..........I am enjoying Porsha so much more this season, she seems to be settling down a bit.....For a while I didn't care for her at all.