Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018/2019...news, spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......new episode tonight 3/3/19. i think it is going to get crazy! the show begins at 8pm et. tonight there is a married to medicine atlanta to LA special.....it will introduce the newest married to medicine women. andy is having a one on one with nene at 10:00pm et. episode four of dont be tardy will be on at 10:30pm et.

the last rhoa episode had 1.95 million viewers. there will be 20 regular episodes this season. they should be filming the reunion soon. ENJOY!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 16

BUY WIG, HELLO DRAMA

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/306/71/190301_3916093_The_Real_Housewives_of_Atlanta_Debate_Who_Ha.jpg?itok=qbkal4xv

who has the best natural hair in atlanta?

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/94/659/190301_3915923_Nene_Leakes_Forces_Kandi_Burruss_and_Porsha_.jpg?itok=oPZLJVrk

too much partying going on...... and some of the ladies want to check out nenes closet.....and things get out of hand.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/304/619/190301_3916091_Did_Shamari_DeVoe_Drunkenly_Reveal_Her_Attra.jpg?itok=Sr-cTKcd

shamari has way too much to drink and eva pays a price.

Kandi gets a huge surprise at her “Welcome to the Dungeon” auditions, while Eva must deal with the ever increasing costs for her upcoming wedding. Nene hosts a "Bye Wig" party where all the women must attend rocking their natural hair, but things spiral out of control as a familiar face returns to confront Eva. Just when Nene's party couldn't possibly be anymore hair-raising, a misunderstanding involving Nene ends with everyone not just wigless… but also speechless.

Aired: March 3, 2019
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm not watching but read Peter Thomas, ex of Cynthia Bailey, was arrested in Miami several days ago. He was arrested for writing bad checks. Not a shock. Right? LOL

Honored Contributor

I watched last night, and boy oh boy can some of those ladies drink.....And one of then couldn't hold her liquor.....I really just don't care for Marlo, she to me seems like one of those ladies who wants to be more than what she really is, and she acts like she is so above everyone else.....NeNe was really depressed and I felt really bad for her, but she also gets a little crazy....

Shamari(sp?) is really something else when she drinks, and I don't blame Kandi for leaving after a while, I am surprised Porsha stayed so long. Next week should be really interesting, seeing NeNe's closet escapade continue........ 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018...news, spoilers, gossip

RHOA reunion is filming today.......NENE put everyone on notice. LOL

rhoa reunion.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

the reunion was filmed...... seating chart below. evidently, NENE has unfollowed pretty much everyone except for shamari and marlo.

rhoa seating chart.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018...news, spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......atlanta housewives are up tonight at 8pm et. the reunion was filmed a few days ago and i am sure it was a wild one. also on tonight is married to medicine LA at 9pm et. cynthia bailey and marlo hampton will both be on with andy tonight on wwhl.

last weeks crazy "no wigs" party had 1.96 million viewers. ENJOY.....only a couple episodes left until the three part reunion PLUS a secrets revealed episode.

SEASON 11, EPISODE 17

"WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON"

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/93/683/190301_3915926_Welcome_to_Kandi_Burruss__Dungeon_.jpg?itok=77DogBs-

scandalous burlesque courtesy of kandi.

In the aftermath of NeNe's BYE WIG party, the ladies try to make sense of what happened; Shamari tells ronnie about her drunken antics; Eva searches for a wedding dress; Kandi preps for the launch of her "Welcome to the Dungeon" burlesque show.

Honored Contributor

I watched last night, and boy oh boy Kandi's burlesque show was really out there......I think Kandi, and Porsha and Cynthia should have not gone into NeNe's closet like that. 

If some one says No, then respect their wishes, obviously her closet wasn't  up to par, and she didn't want the film crew in there.....

I think they were gone to have just gone in there anyway, NeNe is under a lot of pressure right now, and the ladies weren't being respectful at all.....  

Honored Contributor

I don't really watch this anymore but did see WWHL with Cynthia and Marlo.  Not only did NeNe unfollow most of the cast on social media, she also unfollowed Andy from Instagram, but not Twitter.  Andy was really laughing when his staff informed him of that.

He said NeNe was very unhappy when she left that reunion.

Honored Contributor

now i am curious as to what is in nenes closet that she was so upset about?

nene didnt even seem THAT upset until the cameraman began going into the closet.

the way she pulled at the cameraman and supposedly pulled at pregnant porshas belt and actually snapped it in two.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 , I figured it was crammed full of those white t-shirts (and not much else) with the wide ribbing that she ALWAYS wears with jeans or under a jacket, etc.  LOL!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown