Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018/2019...news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello ladies and welcome to sundays with the atlanta housewives! season 11 actually began last sunday, but i was not around to really watch it well. tonight is episode one and two. show one begins at 8pm et, show two begins at 9pm et. how many of you are planning on watching the atlanta ladies?

last weeks first episode had 1.93 million viewers. atlanta housewives usually produce the best ratings of all of the franchises. ENJOY!

SEASON 11, EPISODE 2

SOUTH PEACH

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/47/247/181101_3822862_NeNe_Leakes_Gets_a_Major_Surprise.jpg?itok=TAlVkkPv

nene gets a surprise when the ladies visit her in miami.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/44/319/181101_3822853_Kandi_Burruss_Has_Heard_Things_About_Porsha_.jpg?itok=NSnsRKMe

kandi gets some tea on porshas new boyfriend.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/45/295/181101_3822857_Things_Heat_Up_for_the_Atlanta_Housewives_in.jpg?itok=Jsfn9VaC

things heat up for the housewives in miami.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/29/678/181101_3822838_Next_on__RHOA__The__Wives_Take_Miami_.jpg?itok=04Nde8zI

the housewives are dying to meet porshas new man.

Porsha continues to enjoy her romantic birthday weekend with Dennis, but the honeymoon phase comes to a halt after a "brush" with danger. Kandi, Cynthia, Eva, and Marlo touch down in Miami ready to surprise NeNe as she hits the comedy stage for the first time since Gregg's diagnosis. As the ladies come together to support NeNe, Kandi realizes she may know a thing or two about one of the ladies’ new man. The women celebrate the grand opening of NeNe's new Swaggalicious boutique – but their shopping spree is cut short when Gregg falls ill.

AIRED: Nov 11 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....SEASON 11, 2018...news, spoilers, gossip

Not sure if I am into this one this season. Have seen the promo but this nor Jersey have peeked my interest ... 

Honored Contributor

So far they are very tame, I am sure that will change soon....I do miss Sheree and Kenya though......Does anyone know if Kenya is coming back next season? 

Trusted Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:

Not sure if I am into this one this season. Have seen the promo but this nor Jersey have peeked my interest ... 

I have no interest in Atlanta or Jersey.  I think they have ran their course. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

So far they are very tame, I am sure that will change soon....I do miss Sheree and Kenya though......Does anyone know if Kenya is coming back next season? 

@CANDLEQUEEN

not a sheree fan at all, but i do wish they had kept kenya......especially since she is going to actually BE a housewife......husband, daughter, and all! i am hoping that they bring her back next season. i guess we will see how well this season does and how well the new ladies do on the show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqDxL44HrZd/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

After last season, I decided not to watch anymore. But I did watch the first two episodes. While I was sorry to hear about Greg's cancer,  I’m done.

Honored Contributor

I didnt know Porsha was pregnant, found this article.

PORSHA WILLIAMS AND HER BABY ARE HAVING THE ‘#BESTBEDRESTEVER’

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first two episodes but I think I'm calling it quits for ATL.  While I'm glad this year we won't be subjected to Kim ZB and Sheree, it's just not the same w/out Kenya.  I also can't tolerate Porscha or Nene.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I hope to stick with it this season, but I don't care much for Eva so far, even last season there was something about her I didn't care for, but maybe I will come around.....Will stick it out and see what happens.....I am just glad Kim Z is gone, or I wouldn't be watching it at all.......

Honored Contributor

hi ladies......anyone keeping up with atlanta?

i have not been keeping up too much, mainly due to the holidays.

rumors have been running rampant that they want to bring back phaedra and kenya for the next season.

numbers last season were consistently over 2 million. this season, most of the ratings have been ranging from 1.54 - 2.04 million.

new episode tonight at 8pm et. it is followed by the second part of the married to medicine reunion. dirty john is on at 10pm et.

andy is back from vacation tonight and has shamari devoe and bevy smith on watch what happens live.