Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....REUNION SHOWS 2017... "news," spoilers, gossip

I am not a faithful watcher of Atlanta but I have seen a few episodes. This is my least favorite franchise. Just  arguing and throwing shade non stop.

The only one who I thought looked attractive and classy at the reunion was Sheree.

Just way too much boobage going on with all the others. If those dresses had zippers or buttons.....  how did they close them? They were way too tight ..they looked like they were going to explode out of those dresses at any given second.

Kenya looked he same to me except for her shorter hair.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....REUNION SHOWS 2017... "news," spoilers, gossip

I gave up watching this installment part way through the season because I cannot take these women but I did tape the reunion.  I'm about 3/4 of the way though it. 

Sheree's outfit was probably the best but that's not saying a whole lot.  That dark lipstick she had on was atrocious.  At first when I turned it on all I saw was breasts.  And you could see Porsha's tape  trying to hold the dress on.

I think Kenya looks exactly like she always does except for the shorter hair.  I love Cynthia's hair but wasn't crazy about the dress.  Phaedra's face and hair look good but wasn't digging the dress and as someone else said, she rarely wears anything that flatters her figure.  I also think she had more than a lift. 

These ladies yelling like this all the time is just too much. That's one of the reasons I quit watching the show.  They all start yelling over each other and it's headache inducing.  And I really wish Kandi would learn to get her point across without starting to cry.   

Respected Contributor

Can't stand that GIANT distracting wig on Cynthia. I applaud Porsha for the shorter hair (I like shorter hair on older women), but I'm not quite feeling that style on her.  I've seen her short hair styled in a different way that I love. 

And my overall opinion of all of them ... too much BOOB. 

Sheree gets my vote for being the only one that looks elegant. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I just read that supposedly, Phaedra has been fired and she's removed all references to RHOA from her social media. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I just read that supposedly, Phaedra has been fired and she's removed all references to RHOA from her social media. 

i had heard that she was fired also......via tamara tattles.

i did go to her twitter page and there ARE references to #rhoa .....including "advertising" the reunion show the other night.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

i had heard that she was fired also......via tamara tattles.

i did go to her twitter page and there ARE references to #rhoa .....including "advertising" the reunion show the other night.

She Must have put them back then, because the article I read showed screenshots and it was all removed.   I'm betting that Contractually she wasn't supposed to remove them – yet. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I hope she has and I would like to see Porsha go as well!  They both are sooo dishonest and seem to try and see which one can dress the trashiest!

Honored Contributor

Phaedra does at least have a job to fall back on, she is an attorney, but what does Porsha have if she should be fired?I don't think she will be fired, but she needs to be careful, because just like we were talking on the Beverly Hill Housewives thread, once you become unlikeable and the public dislikes you immensely, Bravo usually gets rid of you rather than lose their audience..like they have in the past........

Respected Contributor

My gosh, it's like the season that never ends with this show...for the past few years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

part two is on tonight at 8pm et.

i just got in so i have missed most of it. will catch up later tonight.

potomac is on at 9pm et.

ashley darby from rhop is on wwhl tonight, along with leon talley.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein