Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta...3/26/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and welcome to sunday night in atlanta. for those of you still hanging in there, the show begins at 8pm et. it is followed by SWEET HOME OKLAHOMA. kandi burruss and sanaa lathan are on watch what happens live with andy tonight. ENJOY! i am looking forward to the reunion shows as usual.

SEASON 9, EPISODE 18

Baby Nups and Breakups

rhoa1.jpg

hes baaaaacccckkkk......

rhoa2.jpg

phaedra opens up to cynthia about her divorce.

rhoa3.jpg

kairo is ready to model and he is showing off his skills.

rhoa4.jpg

matt breaks down in front of kenya. is the relationship finally over?

The ladies are back home and ready to get down to business. Cynthia shows the Atlanta fashionistas that she's more than a pretty face, even as Shereé tries to interfere. Kandi starts planning an OLG Restaurant preview, while Phaedra helps Kandi's former employee seek financial resolution. Porsha decides she's ready to take her relationship with Todd to the next level. Matt resurfaces, forcing Kenya to make a decision about their future.

AIRED: Mar 26 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta...3/26/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Looks like Phaedra had some issues with her divorce. Can't believe she misspelled Apollo's last name nor that she or her lawyer claimed he be at hearings while he was in prison.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/rhoa-stars-phaedra-parks-and-apollo-nidas-divorce-judgement-re...
Honored Contributor

I used to kind of like Phaedra, but no longer, she seems so sneaky- now what is this with this guy wanting to sue Kandi? What is Phaedra's part in all of it? I just don't understand her sometimes.....Kenya throw Matt to the curb and stop calling him for ANY reason, you are just further torturing and confusing this young man who needs some help to deal with his anger issues-leave him alone~! Something about Sheree's son, I don't care for, it's almost as if he thinks he is so wonderful everyone should wait for him!As far as Porsha having a child-please no!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I read the article about Phaedra's divorce. Doesn't surprise me a bit.  I have always found her to be very, very shady.  I still think she was involved in Apollo's scam or at the very least, knew what was going on.

Honored Contributor

This is one Housewives franchise that I just can't watch.  I try to, but I can't.  It annoys me too much, and I don't like any of them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

This is one Housewives franchise that I just can't watch.  I try to, but I can't.  It annoys me too much, and I don't like any of them.

It is very annoying, they act like teens, Kenya and Matt what a joke why is she still talking to him.  Also they over dress for every occassion, or maybe in Georgia this is normal.  I tried to watch yesterday and Porsha comes up with a baby nup????? Please.  I do not watch any of the housewives shows.

Honored Contributor

the group dynamic THIS season is probably why they are considering nene and kim z for NEXT season.

i wish they would let phaedra and porsha ride off into the sunset!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It seems everything is so sexual on this franchise. There are other things in life. Some new people and a new storyline is needed badly.

Honored Contributor

looks like cynthia bailey is bringing her sunglasses to qvc!

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/03/31/cynthia-bailey-lands-gig-on-qvc-for-her-eyewear-collection/

Trusted Contributor

It will be interesting to see if Cynthia brings her Cargo line to QVC as well. I took a look at the Cargo website and it's not very informative. It does give the dimensions of the bags but not strap lengths or what the bags are made of. They are all a bit more then I would spend without more information. She really doesn't have many products to choose from.