Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta....3/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

happy sunday everyone! it is time for the atlanta housewives. the show begins tonight at 8pm et and they are still in hawaii.. we are almost at the end of the season. i know a few of us are still watching. Smiley Wink also on tonight is FIRST FAMILY OF HIP HOP. kenya moore and tyson beckford are on watch what happens live with andy tonight.....wow, he is a fine man to look at!

ENJOY!

rhoa1.jpg

the ladies have a divorce party for cynthia.

rhoa2.jpg

can phaedra trust kenya......can kenya trust phaedra? will their "friendship" last?

rhoa3.jpg

everyone participates in a roast for peters birthday.

rhoa4.jpg

sheree and bob discuss their past and how he has treated her.

After Phaedra's attempt to reunite the group fails, Kandi and Todd decide to bring everyone together for a roast of Peter. Shereé is forced to decide if she should move forward with or without Bob, while Cynthia and Peter come to terms with the end of their marriage. Meanwhile, Kenya and Phaedra's newfound friendship is put to the test as Kenya hosts a party that has Phaedra feeling seasick on dry land. AIRED: Mar 19 8/7c  

Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you. - Eileen Caddy
Regular Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....3/19/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

Phaedra never really wanted to move forward in the name of friendship with Kenya. Sheree= I hope can see through Bob's  smoke screen. A zebra doesn't change it's stripes. Cynthia and Peter still have a good foundation of friendship. Porshe and Todd don't have naturally chemistry. I wish I would have had a divorce party. It was meant all in fun and girlfriend support.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately the Divorce party didn't go over very well. I don't think either Cynthis or Phaedra are that happy about being divorced, and both probably wish things would have turned out differently.I think both women have very strong feelings for their ex's. I wasn't watching this franchise back when supposedly Kenya was flirting with Phaedra's husband, so I guess if that is still an unsolved issue with Phaedra, she should discuss it with Kenya and get it out in the open instead of sending that text.....I can't help it, but I still like Cynthia and Peter together. Please Sheree drop Bob quick-he is no good!!!!!!He hasn't changed and he probably never will..Last night's episode was ok, I was glad it wasn't filled with a bunch of shouting and fighting for once.....I loved that hotel in Maui, very beautiful! It made me miss Hawaii watching these episodes! 

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...
Trusted Contributor

I thought the episode was pretty forgettable.  The Roast was a nice gesture and had the potential to be funny but fell flat EXCEPT for the zinger that Peter threw at Porscha. I think Kenya's heart was in the right place for her party but, again, it also fell flat.  Then Fakedra had to go and bring up drama that had already been resolved two years ago.  Once Cynthia figured out it was all in fun, she was OK with the party.

Don't these people (all RH franchises) ever go sightseeing or do anything fun & exciting when they're on these fabulous trips???  They could have stayed home and taken two boat rides on Lake Lanier.  I enjoyed the glamping trip much more than the Maui trip.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

i really dont care for sheree at all, but i did think that those tears and emotion were real when she was talking with bob about how he abandoned them.

i think that porsha is really trying to play both sides of the fence at this point. dont like her and dont feel as if she adds anything to the show. i cannot imagine her boyfriend even considering having a baby with her. what a huge mistake that would be.

friends of mine and i have had a "divorce" party for a friend who was divorced after a 30+ year marriage. it was a lot of fun and a great release for her. phaedra took her "anger" about it too far. if she didnt want to be there then she should never have come. her anger towards kenya that surfacing again is getting old.

Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you. - Eileen Caddy
Honored Contributor

I don't watch this show anymore but I saw some of WWHL last night.  Kenya was one guest on the show.

Andy said they taped the reunion last Thursday and he asked her to use one word to describe it and she said "epic."  Andy said he knows they describe a lot of them that way but this one.....he still can't get over what happened during that reunion.

They also brought up the divorce party and someone asked Kenya about her friendship with Phaedra and she said they are not friends and she hates to say never but she said she will never be friends with Phaedra. They are done.

Esteemed Contributor

LipstickDiva wrote:

I don't watch this show anymore but I saw some of WWHL last night.  Kenya was one guest on the show.

Andy said they taped the reunion last Thursday and he asked her to use one word to describe it and she said "epic."  Andy said he knows they describe a lot of them that way but this one.....he still can't get over what happened during that reunion.

They also brought up the divorce party and someone asked Kenya about her friendship with Phaedra and she said they are not friends and she hates to say never but she said she will never be friends with Phaedra. They are done.

Wow!!!!!Sounds like Phaedra is still holding on to old hurt feelings. Why on earth did Phaedra go on that trip with Kenya then? It seems so strange, unless Porscha is filling Phaedra's head about Kenya, it just seems like it came out of left field with Phaedra.The reunion should be very interesting-can't wait! Beverly Hills Reunion won't be very interesting, a this season hasn't been that great if you ask me-it was o.k.

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View