Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta...2/21/16...."news,"spoilers, gossip

happy sunday everyone! hope you are all having a wonderful day. tonight is atlanta night with the real housewives of atlanta. the show begins at 8pm et. also on tonight is the real housewives of potomac (will create a separate thread), and nene leakes is on watch what happens live with andy. who will be around watching tonight?

last weeks episode had 2.60 million viewers. my guess is is that the reunion will probably be filmed this week or next week. todd, peter, and chris will also be at the reunion.

andy filmed the vanderpump rules reunion last week sometime. tonight he will be hosting the 2 hour all star tribute to director james burrows  on nbc at 9pm......casts include FRIENDS, WILL AND GRACE, FRASIER, TAXI, and more.

SEASON 8, EPISODE 15

"Read School Is in Session"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/190/527/160212_2984838_Kim_Fields_Attends_the_School_of_Read.jpg?itok=ov_g15MQ

phaedra and nene teach kim the art of throwing shade.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/312/598/160212_2984842_Next_on__RHOA__Things_Explode_in_Jamaica.jpg?itok=AnSN6VB2

things explode in jamaica because of the rumors.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/190/527/160212_2984837_Has_Kim_Fields_Heard_the_Rumors_about_Chris_.jpg?itok=4E54Qks5

the ladies discuss the "chrissy" rumors.

In the aftermath of the rumors regarding Kim's husband's sexuality, Phaedra and Nene offer her some advice on how to stand up against the accusations. Meanwhile, back in Atlanta, Kandi and Todd struggle to convince a hesitant Aunt Bertha to take part in their family restaurant idea. Will they ever be able to get her on board with the rest of the gang? As the trip begins to 'wind down' in Jamaica, tensions hit a peak between Kim and Kenya, causing Cynthia to once again be caught in the middle.

AIR DATE: Feb 21 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta...2/21/16...."news,"spoilers, gossip

OMG, if I had to deal with Kandis aunt Bertha or mom I would be like girl bye the second I saw them. They are so rude and unappreciative though I will say Kandis mom has come a long way.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

definitely......it is nice to see mama joyce actually being nice and cordial. i wonder if the baby has brought them all closer together?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

cant believe how "civil" they all were at the dinner......even when discussing the problems that kenya, kim, and cynthia have had. a truce is definitely a step forward.....maybe not to friendship, but to some civility.

rumors are circulating that kenya is pregnant.....phaedra is insisting she is, but kenya has said nothing. i wonder if she is and i wonder if she is going to reveal it at the reunion?

cant stand the way phaedra and porsha act......like they are in heat. LOL

Honored Contributor

As I said in #Jamaica, my husband’s industry calls him by his professional name only... RHOA

I’ve told you keep my family out of your unimportant #irrelevant mouth. #RHOA

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Kenya is pregnant because she's 45. She doesn't look it though, or act it. She acts like a bratty high school girl.

Esteemed Contributor

This episode makes me want to go to Jamaica.  I would love to attempt climbing up Dunns River Falls and then have a huge Jamaican Jerk Chicken dinner afterwards.  That looked so good.  

I thought Kenya's apologies sounded sincere. I think it was Phakedra who said she wasn't buying it.   Now if she would just learn not to do the things she does that put her in that position.

I really like Kandi but I don't think she adds anything to this show and have thought that for several seasons now.  I'm just bored whenever she has air time and I've never watched any of her spin off shows either..

Hey @sunshine45, if you don't mind my asking....do you by any chance post on the TT site?  The reason I'm asking is somebody with your username asked a question or made a statement and it is something I've often thought myself.  This was in regards to last night's RHOA episode.  Just curous as I know you do read it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I say this almost every week but Kenya is a nasty, nasty woman.  I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. 

Phaedra and Porsha are ridiculous.  I find it even worse coming from Phaedra.  She is a mother for goodness sake.   

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

This episode makes me want to go to Jamaica.  I would love to attempt climbing up Dunns River Falls and then have a huge Jamaican Jerk Chicken dinner afterwards.  That looked so good.  

I thought Kenya's apologies sounded sincere. I think it was Phakedra who said she wasn't buying it.   Now if she would just learn not to do the things she does that put her in that position.

I really like Kandi but I don't think she adds anything to this show and have thought that for several seasons now.  I'm just bored whenever she has air time and I've never watched any of her spin off shows either..

Hey @sunshine45, if you don't mind my asking....do you by any chance post on the TT site?  The reason I'm asking is somebody with your username asked a question or made a statement and it is something I've often thought myself.  This was in regards to last night's RHOA episode.  Just curous as I know you do read it.

i agree......i thought that kenyas apologies sounded sincere last night. of course, kim fields was tweeting up a storm last night and it was definitely aimed at kenya.this all happened probably 7 or 8 months ago, so if kenya did apologize then kim should comment, but let it go.....

you do see plenty of the other women going after kims husband. even on wwhl last night andy put it out there while nene was on. LOL and nene was trying to say she wasnt involved in that way.

i think because kandi is pregnant they had to give her a more relaxed storyline so they followed her journey opening a restaurant.

@shoptilyadropagain i do comment from time to time on the tamaratattles blog......her scoops and commentary are almost always pretty hysterical! the "Sunshine" posting there in the comments is not me though. i love reading through the comments on her posts!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

i agree......i thought that kenyas apologies sounded sincere last night. of course, kim fields was tweeting up a storm last night and it was definitely aimed at kenya.this all happened probably 7 or 8 months ago, so if kenya did apologize then kim should comment, but let it go.....

you do see plenty of the other women going after kims husband. even on wwhl last night andy put it out there while nene was on. LOL and nene was trying to say she wasnt involved in that way.

i think because kandi is pregnant they had to give her a more relaxed storyline so they followed her journey opening a restaurant.

@shoptilyadropagain i do comment from time to time on the tamaratattles blog......her scoops and commentary are almost always pretty hysterical! the "Sunshine" posting there in the comments is not me though. i love reading through the comments on her posts!

Yeah, I pretty much read all her (TT)  recaps and then all of the comments if it is a show I watch.  I've never signed up to comment though.  She normally has pretty good tea and information....especially for Atlanta.  However, if you don't agree with her and make a comment, she'll normally rip you in two and berate you.  I just think she takes it too far and I'm not down with that.

Regarding Kandi, it's not just this year but for pretty much ever since she joined the cast.  I'm just not interested in most of her storylines (her toy line, A Mother's Love, etc.).  I did enjoy the duet & video she did with Demetria this season though!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown