Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta...2/12/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello to those of us left watching real housewives of atlanta! Smiley LOL

happy sunday everyone. tonight is atlanta night at 8pm et. i have been watching the grammys so i will catch a later showing. also on tonight is FIRST FAMILY OF HIP HOP. phaedra parks and danielle brooks are on watch what happens live tonight with andy. we are more than halfway through the season.

word on the street is is that they are courting both NENE and KIM Z to come back for the big TENTH season.

ENJOY! Smiley Happy

SEASON 9, EPISODE 13

If These Woods Could Talk

rhoa1.jpg

the atlanta ladies go "glamping."

rhoa2.jpg

does porsha become aggressive when drunk? kandi thinks so.....

rhoa3.jpg

marlo asks a loaded question and everyone is in shock.

The ladies finally reach the woods of Georgia for a fabulous weekend of "glamping," but are shocked to learn that they'll be spending their first night sleeping in tents. Later at the campsite, Marlo confronts Kenya over unresolved issues, leading to a massive argument. The next day, the women begin to come together and bond over their outdoor activities, but things quickly fall apart at dinner when Kandi learns about major rumors flying around about her. Forced to confront old drama and new drama too, the women all decide to speak their truth.

AIRED: Feb 12 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta...2/12/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

I do watch this show somtimes, it has always bothered me that they never seem to dress casual.  Anyway it can be good entertainment.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched most of this last night for the first time in quite a while because it had gotten totally ridiculous plus half the time I couldn't understand what they were saying, would replay & replay (I DVR most things)  trying to catch the words to no avail. I see nothing has changed, they all still sound like they talk with marbles in their mouth and what you can understand is mostly stupid nonsense, ridiculous arguing or trashy mouth stuff. Just IMHO of course.

Honored Contributor

I missed it, I was watching the Grammy's! I will catch it later this week....I heard though the question that was asked and Wow!!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Sheree was ridiculous when they were kayaking and boating.  She freaked because a little lake water touched her foot and behind.  I can hardly take her anyway.  The zipline freefall jump looked fun.  The jump wouldn't have bothered me nearly as much as climbing all those stairs to the top.  

They were actually all getting along quite well until Marlo had to stir the pot and ask Kandi her question.  I don't understand why Porscha was in the hot seat.  She was just making a comment about an allegation that came straight from Phaedra's mouth.  Porscha was sure a good friend to Phaedra and not throwing her under the bus.  Phaedra was sure freaked out during the conversation though.  I'm sure you all noticed her guzzling many glasses of wine.  

On WWHL, Phaedra claimed she didn't realize they were filming when she told Sheree and Porscha about the Kandi & Shamea rumor.  I'm not buying that (and neither was the other guest on WWHL)!!!!!!!  Phaedra is a shady liar....IMHO!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Phaedra didn't notice the cameras?  Come on.  She has to do better than that.

I still haven't watched but the last time NeNe was on HSN selling her clothing, someone called in and was talking about how much she loved her on the housewives show and wished she would come back.  NeNe commented with "never say never" and the way she said it made me wonder if she wasn't coming back.