Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta.....11/13/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hello everyone and happy sunday! hope you have all been enjoying a wonderful day. tonight we are back in atlanta for rhoa and married to medicine. the shows begin at 8pm et.

last weeks rhoa had 2.59 milion viewers.....well about the jersey and oc ladies overall. married to medicine had 1.67 million viewers in its first week. i did make a mistake last week. i thought that mariah was going to be back full time on the show, but it just looks like she is just a "friend."

ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 2

Housewife House Wars

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/87/307/161104_3420498_Peter_Thomas_Brings_Cynthia_Bailey_to_Tears.jpg?itok=IO8rZPL8

peter brings cynthia to tears.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/316/386/161103_3419869_Next_on__RHOA__Unexpected_Guests.jpg?itok=l-V3PJ42

there were surprise guests at moore manor for the housewarming party.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/84/879/161104_3420495_Phaedra_Parks__Plus_One_Surprise.jpg?itok=Dwo-vmWH

porsha and phaedra crash a party.....for someone they dont even really care about!

Another unexpected guest pops up. Cynthia is forced to deal with the impact her marriage has had on her daughter and comes face-to-face with Peter. Kandi and Todd juggle launching an Ace-inspired product line and construction of their new restaurant. Momma Joyce gets the rumor mill going about why Phaedra's divorce is dragging on. Porsha plans a girls outing.

AIR DATE: Nov 13 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta.....11/13/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

i wonder if cynthias mother and sister are saying "i told you so" hundreds of times a day?

cynthias daughter is becoming a beautiful young woman.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Boy, Kenya is really something else...So is Sheree....I can't help but feel bad for Cynthia and Peter.....What happened, did he cheat? I just started watching this franchise last year...The mystery game seemd very dumb, and boy oh boy Porscha is definitely not the brightest bulb in the pack, is she? Next week should be very interesting with the saga of the houses.......Why are these women in such competition with each other? I still can't figure how they are affording these huge monster houses..........

Esteemed Contributor

I always thought Matt & Kenya made a great couple but I was disappointed that she took him back with a (Lame) apology.  Shocker to see Kenya and Phaedra becoming a lot more friendly with each other but then this show is pretty fake.  I've always found Mama Joyce rude and annoying but I was sure rooting her on when she said that Phaedra should probably be sharing a cell with Apollo, etc.  I've always felt that Phaedra was in on (even masterminded) Apollo's fraudulent schemes.  Noelle is beautiful, indeed, and SMART!  As much as I like Cynthia, she does suffer from low self esteem

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I always thought Matt & Kenya made a great couple but I was disappointed that she took him back with a (Lame) apology.  Shocker to see Kenya and Phaedra becoming a lot more friendly with each other but then this show is pretty fake.  I've always found Mama Joyce rude and annoying but I was sure rooting her on when she said that Phaedra should probably be sharing a cell with Apollo, etc.  I've always felt that Phaedra was in on (even masterminded) Apollo's fraudulent schemes.  Noelle is beautiful, indeed, and SMART!  As much as I like Cynthia, she does suffer from low self esteem

I agree-Noelle is very pretty and smart.....I am glad she is there for her mom!

Honored Contributor

watching on the DVR

have to say I like Sheree, her comments make me laugh and the humor was what originally drew me to this show way back originally and that got lost

She's throwing shade at Kenya about her house, the 2 of them are good TV,  let's hope they keep this aspect and not get too crazy later.