Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

Hi, jellyBEAN........I saw that handbag on the counter, and I thought that it was ugly.   I didn't hear the part about it costing $95k.  Crystal seems kind of mean, and I feel sorry for Sutton--her fashion sense is off, too.  Her clothes don't flatter her body at all, and she is sort of square shaped.  What is up with Kyle and the hats?  I don't mean to been unkind about it but there.......I said it!

Honored Contributor

Kyle has replaced all her caftans with hats.

Respected Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

Hi, jellyBEAN........I saw that handbag on the counter, and I thought that it was ugly.   I didn't hear the part about it costing $95k.  Crystal seems kind of mean, and I feel sorry for Sutton--her fashion sense is off, too.  Her clothes don't flatter her body at all, and she is sort of square shaped.  What is up with Kyle and the hats?  I don't mean to been unkind about it but there.......I said it!

@Issy379  They just flashed the price of the bag up on the screen, it wasn't mentioned in the dialogue.

Honored Contributor

NEW HERMES 25 BLANC HIMALAYAN KELLY HIMALAYA WHITE CROCODILE BAG BIRKIN HANDBAG

Get your bets in.....this used Birkin Bag is starting at $250,000.00.

I just can't decide if I want a house or this bag.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

I totally agree with you.  She wears some weirdo stuff that's incredibly unflattering on anyone cept for a 6ft. tall 20 yr old model and then even they would look silly.  She apparently has a clothing shop and sells nice stuff but I haven't seen her wear anything that knocks me out.  She has the body of a little chicken Cat Tongue, skinny little legs supporting a sturdier torso.  But I will give her a chance.  Crystal is already on my things to get rid of list.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I just read that Sutton has 3 kids. I didn't know that.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I just read that Sutton has 3 kids. I didn't know that.

@Daisy Sunflower She never ever talks about her children! I din't know it either, until earlier this year......

Honored Contributor

I finally watched this last episode. I am not sure I am liking Crystal after all....Something about her.......Is she Kathy Hilton's good friend? Why was Kyle going on and on about her old house?

If she loved it so much, why did they move?? I liked it a lot as well-very homey and inviting!Kyle is getting on my nerves this season again........Dorit is like a Barbie Doll, she must spend a fortune on clothing and accessories-jeeze!!!! I sometimes think these women spend above their means........Also wow really Sutton is going to purchase a car for what was it 280,000??? really? 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I finally watched this last episode. I am not sure I am liking Crystal after all....Something about her.......Is she Kathy Hilton's good friend? Why was Kyle going on and on about her old house?

If she loved it so much, why did they move?? I liked it a lot as well-very homey and inviting!Kyle is getting on my nerves this season again........Dorit is like a Barbie Doll, she must spend a fortune on clothing and accessories-jeeze!!!! I sometimes think these women spend above their means........Also wow really Sutton is going to purchase a car for what was it 280,000??? really? 

I think the car costs $380,000.  She rents Kyle's house for $25,000 per month. Her ex-husband must have been very wealthy. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I think the car costs $380,000.  She rents Kyle's house for $25,000 per month. Her ex-husband must have been very wealthy. 

@elated Yikes Even more! Her ex must have been very very wealthy, wonder what her new home cost that she is already renovating???