Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

Garcelle is stepping up this season, and with this group of very strong women, she should!!!! As we can all see what is happening with Sutton, she is insecure and not strong enough against this group! You have to be strong, and opinionated as well.....I rather like Crystal, I think she says what others may be thinking but don't want to say it out loud.....I think she was too harsh with Sutton, but all in all I rather like her so far anyway!

Kathy Hilton is strange to me, and seems out of it most of the time.....Next week is the fallout with Erika, so lets see how she handles all of this! Boy, I can see her now.....She is so above everything!  Should be very interesting!

Honored Contributor

Sutton is sensitive and I think she thought they rest of the group was making fun of her. 

I am on the fence with Crystal..she might have a bit of Mean Girl in her.

Kathy Hilton is nothing like I thought she would be. I pictured her as a very classy, intelligent, always well dressed, and snobby...she is far from that. I agree that she might be a drinker or something else. She just doesn't seem to be all there.

Honored Contributor

I'm very confused about what Sutton said in the conversation between her, Kyle and Crystal that made Crystal make the comment to her about being "that girl" who doesn't see color.  It seemed like a real leap to me for Crystal to make that comment. 

I do agree with Sutton and I disagree with Erika about people from the South.  I absolutely believe as Sutton does that many, many people automatically presume that if you live in the South, you are racist.   I have heard that more times than I care to think about. 

I wasn't a big fan of Sutton's last year because I thought she came off as snooty and looked down on certain people.  Now she is coming off as very offended about stuff, sensitive and insecure.  So she wasn't in on the joke.  Was it really something to get so upset and cry about?          

Esteemed Contributor

Dorit wears LV clothes quite often. She looks ridiculous. It's as if she's trying to prove to everyone that they're wealthy. I don't think they have as much money as she wants us to believe.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm very confused about what Sutton said in the conversation between her, Kyle and Crystal that made Crystal make the comment to her about being "that girl" who doesn't see color.  It seemed like a real leap to me for Crystal to make that comment. 

I do agree with Sutton and I disagree with Erika about people from the South.  I absolutely believe as Sutton does that many, many people automatically presume that if you live in the South, you are racist.   I have heard that more times than I care to think about. 

I wasn't a big fan of Sutton's last year because I thought she came off as snooty and looked down on certain people.  Now she is coming off as very offended about stuff, sensitive and insecure.  So she wasn't in on the joke.  Was it really something to get so upset and cry about?          

I thought that was a really weird thing to say to someone, anyone, and esp. if you've recently met them and don't know them at all.  I don't care for people who try and embarrass others in front of other people, let alone the cameras on TV.  For a newbie, I'd be trying to observe more and get a feel for someone before I confront them over racial bias.  Jeeeez.  But then, I'm older and non confrontational for the most part.  I'd never make it as a housewife.  No wonder they all drink so much!!  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Dorit wears LV clothes quite often. She looks ridiculous. It's as if she's trying to prove to everyone that they're wealthy. I don't think they have as much money as she wants us to believe.

Maybe she gets an incentive for advertising.

Trusted Contributor

I thought Erica's home looked better in the listing pics than it did  on the show.. the grounds always looked good though. The house is old hollywood and hardly looks like it would be Erica's style to me.

I'm just not warming up to Sutten this season either..shes so dramatic or weird.  I heard Kathy say she'd never gone a single trip with any girls/women in her life. It almost looks like she came on the show just to aggravate Kyle from that night she wouldn't let her go to sleep.

I'll tune in for the next one Woman Indifferent

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

S11 - E4

Overexposed

While in Lake Tahoe, Crystal bares it all — but Sutton is not having it. Meanwhile, a latenight admission from one of the women strikes Kyle as odd; Dorit makes certain denials that no one takes at face value; and Lisa’s persistence brings Garcelle to her breaking point. Erika stuns her friends with news about her husband, leaving them confused and completely in the dark.
Air Date: 06/09/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This is really one strange bunch of women, who don't seem to mesh with one another at all.  Sutton is an oddball.  Crystal is as icy as Erika.  Could she have looked any more uninterested in what Sutton wanted to say to her on the boat trip?  I'm surprised she didn't yawn or look at her cell phone while Sutton was talking.  But why the heck would Sutton pick up Crystals coat to return it to her room when she knows Crystal retired for the night?  They weren't getting along, and so what if Crystal left her coat in the living room.  It'll still be there in the morning.  If that wasn't staged, then Sutton really is off her rocker.

Kyle and Kathy - two sisters that married well.  Dorit with her designer duds - last season it was all about Chanel, now its all about LV.  I'm disliking Erika and I used to like her, but I guess her marriage woes have her acting chillier than usual.  Never cared for Rinna, but she does look good in her confessional when she's wearing that pink suit.  She is photogenic and her makeup looks good in those interviews.

I'm kinda liking Garcelle, she seems to be the "realist" one of the bunch and is trying to get along with these women, but when she has something to say, she comes right out with it.  It will be interesting to see how this season pans out, but I hope its not all about the divorce scandal.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

I thought there were a few strange things last night.  The Lisa Rinna story about Harry's friend the rapist.  Wierd, wierd.  Why would she tell that story?  It had no relation to Denise?  There are rumors about Harry so why would she bring that story up?

Crystal was horrible when Sutton was trying to say she was sorry on the boat.  The point about Sutton going into her room and tramatizing her was strange.  I am guessing the producers told Sutton to go down with the coat to try and get additional drama.  Sutton did knock and Crystal is trying to make it something it is not.  Crystal is a trouble maker,  not sure she belongs with these ladies.  I think Sutton means well but is socially awkward. 

Interested to see where this season goes.