Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

I thought tonights episode was good.  The place they are staying looks amazing.  A little too much complaining about carrying their luggage. 

Crystal seems like she will be interesting.  She is not afraid of giving her opinion.  Kathy Hilton doesn't look very interesting.  She doesn't seem like she is really with it.

Next week it looks like the drinking and fighting begins.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the GIRARDI home is on the market.....13 million.....

lets hope all proceeds (if there are any?) go to the victims that they stole from........

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Pasadena/100-Los-Altos-Dr-91105/home/7184019?fbclid=IwAR3RUQqln8lV9SrglQ4Q...

This mansion is not appealing to me at all. There is not one room that I find warm or welcoming. The kitchen is OK but still not that great JMO.

@DREAMON , I think the grounds are beautiful and that's about it.  I find some of it to be very, very dated looking.

The kitchen is ok if it was in a different house.  But for that huge of a house the kitchen seems small to me.  And it seems very "common."  It looks like they went to Home Depot and got cabinets and the counters and backsplash don't particularly even match.  I have seen those exact cabinets in so many homes it's not even funny.  I would think she would have had a custom kitchen.      

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Looking at the photos of the home, I couldn't figure out what this little space is supposed to be used for:

100 Los Altos Dr

Maybe it's Erikas Confessional. It could have 2 uses...1- To use before she goes in to her Chapel  2- For use when she does her Confessionals for the RHBH. 

Respected Contributor

I think the Girardi home is gorgeous.  Old World Hollywood back in the day of the stars of the 30's n 40's.  Lots of wood, draperies, coffered ceilings, gorgeous grounds and scenery, privacy, etc....

I'm not sure what that tiny room could be either.  Seems like it would be a coat closet, but its got a little desk and chair.  Banish a toddler to the little closet when there's bad behavior?  A little child's pretend office?  It is kinda weird.

Will catch this episode on Demand.  The finale of The Masked Singer was on so I missed RHofBH but caught the NJ Reunion.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I agree that this home is gorgeous!   Some of the remarks about updating the interior...not a big deal.  New buyers, when purchasing homes in this price range, will do that anyway.  

The value of this property is in the location, the basic "bones" of the home, and the beautiful grounds/mature landscaping. 

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Maybe in the old days that is where they went to take a phone call?

In the old (pre-cell phone) days, I guess there'd have to have been a telephone installed in that little space, then.  It does look a little like a confessional booth.  It's an odd little space...

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the GIRARDI home is on the market.....13 million.....

lets hope all proceeds (if there are any?) go to the victims that they stole from........

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Pasadena/100-Los-Altos-Dr-91105/home/7184019?fbclid=IwAR3RUQqln8lV9SrglQ4Q...

I was expecting not to like the house thinking it would be gaudy but to my surprise I thought it was tastefully done.  I liked most of it.  The grounds are gorgeous.  Thanks for posting the link. 

Honored Contributor

S11 - E3
Sutton's Gotta Give
As the Tahoe getaway continues, Sutton and Crystal’s colorful disagreement comes to a head — only to go off the rails again when Sutton feels alienated from the group. Garcelle's bold opinion of a Hilton family member shocks Kyle and Kathy. Dorit gets down and dirty during a rare night out on the town, while Lisa and Erika prank a prankster.
Air Date: 06/02/2021

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

So now I guess we have the PC BHHW's.  Jeez, can't we just get away from it for an hour?  That was one dopey hour of a show imo.  Faux bottoms up cocktails?  Who cares?  Sutton does seem a bit uptight about things, but I'd feel a little paranoid as well if I were kept out of the loop in that large of a group of women.  Crystal seemed to be picking a fight with her and is not very likeable in my book.

As far as being a white female from the South goes, were they really called out when they were living as young women in NYC, London or elsewhere as being racist?  Erika seems above it all, as usual, with her "I gotta be me attitude" and to heck if you don't like it.  Garcelle has sure taken a giant leap in becoming leader of the pack here.  I like her, but I don't, guess I'm on the fence about her.  But she sure has stepped up her game to compete with these ladies.

Crystal and Kathy Hilton have got to step it up in the fashion department.  They look like bargain basement shoppers.  Other than turning this into a can't we all just get along group of diverse women, you either like someone for who they are or you don't, I don't think you can blame it all on your ancestry, which is what I think Sutton was trying to get across.  I guess next week we get the beginning of the fall out of Erika's marriage to Tom.

I'll be watching but I'm not wild about the way the season is turning into a PC version of our daily news on TV. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

Interesting episode.  Sutton is very insecure but I under stand how she felt left out.  It seems like the producers want to make her the "bad guy"  this season.  I don't think she is strong enough to take everyone ganging up on her. 

Crystal  I think was going after Sutton too strongly.   I don't think you would act towards someone that you barely knew as Crystal did towards Sutton.  Kathy H is just not very interesting and I think maybe has a drinking problem,  even with the fake martinis.

It sounds like they find out about Erika next week so that will change the focus of the season.  

Garcelle is definitely stepping it up this season.  

I am still watching,  interested to see what happens,