Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

Don't they film the reunion halfway through the season?  I don't really remember.

I don't understand Erika threatening Sutton by saying Tom could/would sue her for talking about him, especially his medical issues.  Erika is the one who told them all, plus the world, about his medical problems. So how would Sutton get sued over it?  Not to mention if Tom is so mentally inept, as Erika keeps trying to claim, how does he have the mental capacity to even sue anyone? 

I cannot stand the way Crystal sits there smirking everytime someone is going at Sutton.      

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Don't they film the reunion halfway through the season?  I don't really remember.

I don't understand Erika threatening Sutton by saying Tom could/would sue her for talking about him, especially his medical issues.  Erika is the one who told them all, plus the world, about his medical problems. So how would Sutton get sued over it?  Not to mention if Tom is so mentally inept, as Erika keeps trying to claim, how does he have the mental capacity to even sue anyone? 

I cannot stand the way Crystal sits there smirking everytime someone is going at Sutton.      

@Lipstickdiva- Another case of Erika bullying Sutton! I too can't stand looking at Crystal, there is just something about her......She's another one, who probably doesn't believe Erika, but won't say one word against her......Phoney!

Honored Contributor

I too think Crystal and Rinna are phony. Crystal gets pleasure when making people feel uncomfortable..you can see it in her face.

What a joke that Rinna claims she can't remember anything that took place at Kathys Dinner Party. She absolutely remembers but conveniently has a case of amnesia.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for Camille either.  I thought it was very upsetting for her when that palace in Malibu she lived in burned to the ground, but I guess a place like that is insured to the hilt and her x was probably footing the bill for all the expenses of upkeep etc....

So Camille is remarried.  I don't want her returning to the show.  I don't think she has anything to offer at this point.  I always did like Eileen, she was a nice person and very fair minded.  Maybe she didn't bring enough "drama" to the table.

If someone spoke to me the way Erika spoke to Sutton at the dinner party, I'd be in tears too.  For one, I just don't expect that type of behavior from anybody.  Erika was sitting right next to her and got very vicious - I would have gotten up and left as well.  Erika was unable to speak and carry on a conversation like an adult instead of acting like a spoiled brat.  I always thought Erika was a good addition to the show, I enjoyed her glam and fashion, home and lifestyle etc....but she is like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde only the female version.

I think Kyle bothers me as much as anyone.  She is very annoying.

And Crystal's leather pants were ugly!!  Woman LOL 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I never cared much for Camille, either, but I think it would be pretty interesting to see her tangle it up with Erika!

Trusted Contributor

Slightly off-topic but I saw where Denise Richard's daughter Sam left her house, called it a "house of hell", abusive, and moved in with her Dad Charlie Sheen. She got on social media and made a display out of herself. Sounded like typical teenage stuff. I think Denise probably has some rules and it's easier to live with her Dad!

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Slightly off-topic but I saw where Denise Richard's daughter Sam left her house, called it a "house of hell", abusive, and moved in with her Dad Charlie Sheen. She got on social media and made a display out of herself. Sounded like typical teenage stuff. I think Denise probably has some rules and it's easier to live with her Dad!

@BoopOMatic I read that today. Interesting.

Trusted Contributor

I was listening to Andy today on Radio Andy and he was talking about the reunion.  He said it was long but said he thinks all of our concerns about Erika will be discussed.  He said nothing was held back.  He said he had lots of hard questions from viewers for Erika and she answered them all.  He said there were tears and no one walked off.  The only question he wouldn't answer was about the exchange between Sutton and Erika.  He did say several times that Erika has not been arrested or charged with a crime.  Unless she is arrested and charged it sounds like she has his support.  Not sure when the Reunion is airing but I think it will be a good one.

Honored Contributor

I will be very interested in the reunion, but at this point I will never like Erika nor believe her ever again. She has behaved horribly.....  

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I was listening to Andy today on Radio Andy and he was talking about the reunion.  .  He did say several times that Erika has not been arrested or charged with a crime.  Unless she is arrested and charged it sounds like she has his support.

I am a past viewer - had to stop watching because all of the fights, yelling, etc.  But I do like to read this forum and occasionally watch WWHL.  Anyway, let's fact it.....Erika is good for ratings.  Andy will be kissing her ****** until the time that ratings fade.  Look at the NJ franchise....he put it on hold until Teresa got out of jail, and then gave her a special just her and her crook of a husband.  He doesn't care what someone does as long as it is good for his pocketbook.

If anyone is waiting for Andy to grow a pair, it isn't going to happen.  Andy is out for Andy, not what is right.