Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

From what I keep reading, Erika will lucky to stay out of jail, more less worrying about his money, which there probably won't be any when this is all finished!

Esteemed Contributor

According to my on-air guide, BH is not on tonight.  Wonder why?  

I'm going to miss Erika's fake tears, and her weekly bashing of Tom.

Honored Contributor

I still haven't seen last week's show because I was out of town but I did see on a site that it isn't on tonight.  I'm not sure why. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was reading this morning that now the attorneys are investigating Erika's inconsistent statements made during the show regardiing everything.  So what this may boil down to is all of her stories may come back to bite her or in her defense she will have to admit the Housewife show is all scripted and what is portrayed is not true.   Either way, it should be interesting.  When I think of her and her judgmental, better than everybody else attitude she has always had it is realy hard to find any compassion.  

ETA:  And I'm trying to even remember now what it was they were all so judgy and mean to Denise about last season yet Erika's behavior deserves their compassion and they should believe her.

Was it Denise not wanting them to talk trash in front of her kids?  I think that was it.   lol

Also, Kyle and her bee attack.  I feel for her, I really do.  Very scary.  But seriously, the need for these people to, in the height of what they fear may be their last breath on earth,  film an instagram update. <eyeroll>. *and* I wonder how many of us the LA Fire Department would show up for the next day to see how we are.  I mean I get that she wants to make this a PSA about epi-pens, but from the hospital bed?  She isn't the only one.  It is very sad.  You have the gal from MAFS, Jamie, who got slammed for, when her kid was choking, first grabbing her phone to film it, to another social media person live updating from the hospital when her child passed away.  Using their children's health for more likes.  Very sad state.

I apologize...I totally got off topic and ran on.......

Valued Contributor

Anyone watch tonight?

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and don't believe Erika and her fake tears  She deserves an award for her performance.  If Erika  didn't want anyone to know that Tom calls her, she shouldn't have told anyone from the group.  I do like Kathy, she makes me laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

Every week Erika's performance gets less real and more annoying. So Tom calls her every day and she doesn't take his calls because of legal issues. Garcelle mentioned it to the group and she goes off on a crying spree. Now, once Tom hit his head his personality changed for the last three years but she chose to stay. Is she going for an academy award!!!

Kathy is so wealthy she can't remember all her addresses of her homes. Must be nice. She has to call to find out where to go. 

Sutton is not interested in getting involved in Erika's convoluted legal battle. I think she is not buying what Erika is trying to sell. 

Next week, we shall see what Erika is trying to lead us to believe. I wonder if she thinks people are ignorant.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this week's episode yet, will catch it this weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Yes Ericka's stories continue to change.  Now Tom calls her daily.  Obviously when things started to come out in the press and she realized she may be tied into the legal issues, her lawyers told her to leave immediately.  Now she is on the Erika tour to try and manage all of it.  She is not doing a good job.  She should have stepped off the show at that point.

If Erika did not want the information out that Tom calls her daily she should not have said it on camera.   I am sure they have conversations when the cameras are not on.  

It looks like next week more of the women start to question Erika's involvement as more information comes out. 

Last comment,  when Erika said she didn't know how to make a deposit,  maybe didn't deposit any of Tom's money, but trying to show again that she wasn't involved in their finances.  When Erika got mad at Garcelle, we saw the real Erika and that temper.  She can be scarey with that temper.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Every week Erika's performance gets less real and more annoying. So Tom calls her every day and she doesn't take his calls because of legal issues. Garcelle mentioned it to the group and she goes off on a crying spree. Now, once Tom hit his head his personality changed for the last three years but she chose to stay. Is she going for an academy award!!!

Kathy is so wealthy she can't remember all her addresses of her homes. Must be nice. She has to call to find out where to go. 

Sutton is not interested in getting involved in Erika's convoluted legal battle. I think she is not buying what Erika is trying to sell. 

Next week, we shall see what Erika is trying to lead us to believe. I wonder if she thinks people are ignorant.

@elated   AGREE 100%.  Starting to think Erika is acting.  WHY is she talking about ANY of this on national TV?????  I've asked that question before.  Shouldn't there be a gag order or something?  She's making some libelous statements about Tom that are in direct violation of HIPAA laws.  Something's not right here.  Let's remember - these shows are filmed many months prior to their airing.  I don't know why Erika blew up at Garcelle, but I wonder more about why (that snake) Crystal didn't speak up and remind Erika that Garcelle wasn't within earshot when Erika shared that with her.  Who cares if he calls her every day, anyway.  To run to the bathroom to cryyyyyy so hard - what's going on???  FAKER.  The truth always comes out so let's just sit back and wait.  I like Sutton's approach - not being interested - stay out of it and no one can blame you for anything.  LOVE Kathy Hilton!!!!!  She should have been on this show years ago!!!  Hysterical!!!!