Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

I didn't see last night's episode yet, but will watchover the weekend! I hope they are not setting Sutton up to be the "Fall Guy"...I also read where Teddi will be making some guest appearances......  

Honored Contributor

I didn't understand Sutton having to return the coat either.  I also don't understand why you would knock on someone's door and then open it if they didn't tell you to come in.  But prior to Sutton knocking, Crystal was on the phone talking to someone.  Now she's claiming she was naked and putting her pajamas on.  So was she talking on the phone and naked?  None of this makes any sense at all.  And what is even more strange is for her to start crying about it to Sutton 24 hours after the fact.  She never said a word about it prior. She's being as ridiculous as she accused Sutton of being over the prank.

Regarding Crystal being on the phone, Teddi posted on social media last week that it wasn't her Crystal was speaking too, claiming people thought it was.  That made me laugh out loud.  I'm not sure who Teddi thinks she's fooling but I don't believe anyone thought she was the one Crystal was speaking to.  I think Teddi was trying to insert herself because she wants on the show so badly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Crystal and Sutton are both very strange IMO.

I can't figure out either one of them. I agree that Sutton is socially awkward. The constant crying and wanting to be liked gets on my nerves. 

I think it was just an act that Crystal was so traumatized at Sutton walking in on her. I still think she has a Mean Girl Streak.

The returning the coat looked very staged to me... just silly and unnecessary. There was no reason to return a coat to someone in a house. It wasn't a Hotel where it could be stolen. 

Lisa telling the story about Harrys friend made no sense to me.

Did Sutton have a boyfriend last season? I thought she did.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally watched last week's episode, and I liked it, better than I thought I would...Lisa's story about her husband's friend was very weird to say the least.....

Crystal is quite strange to me, and I think she has made up her mind not to like Sutton-no matter what Sutton does! That whole incident about the coat and Sutton walking in on her naked, and Crystal making a big deal about it going as far as crying is just strange to me!

Kathy Hilton doesn't add much at all. Dorit doesn't really this season so far either. I am sure things heat up now with Erika's divorce-interesting about her wonderful comments about him on the boat to Garcelle.......

Honored Contributor

I missed last nights episode-will catch it over the weekend, but did see a bit of WWHL, who is the blonde woman? I like her and her opinions! She sure doesn't seem to care for Lisa Rinna at all!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I missed last nights episode-will catch it over the weekend, but did see a bit of WWHL, who is the blonde woman? I like her and her opinions! She sure doesn't seem to care for Lisa Rinna at all!

She is June Diane Raphel.  She is an actress and loves the Housewives.  Her husband was on last week giving updates.  She is funny.  She is also on Grace and Frankie.

Respected Contributor

Good for Dorit for walking out on Kyle's Election Night party.  Kyle is a buttinski, always interrupting and adding in her opinion as if its the only one that matters, and for her to say to Dorit to not talk like that to her ever again, whoa - so I say good for Dorit to just leave and let Kyle ponder about her behavior.

Sutton seems to be much more social and fun when she's around male company.  She turns on the charm.  Southern Charm you could say, and I guess men fall for that.  She seems ill at ease with these women.  I don't like Crystal.  Now here we have another eating disorder storyline.  Doesn't everyone have problems with food at some point?  Too much eating or too little?  It's not an interesting background to me.  Some of us w/health issues have things we have to avoid to be healthy but don't dwell on it in front of people we don't know that well.

That Harry Hamlin is a pretty smart guy.  I think he's more interesting than his wife.  He's taught himself how to garden and grow vegetables to be more self-sufficient, and he's got that above ground pool filled w/water and a firehose to protect his property from wildfire and taught Rinna how to use it!!  I was impressed w/all that.  And he can bake pies, don't forget.  He seems to be aging naturally and quite well if you ask me.

I wonder how much Erika will say about things w/Tom, dementia or any of that.  The last she said was that he was always at the office, working, working working, so......

I look forward to next weeks show.  Nothing much to say about Garcelle other than she has really stepped up to the forefront of this series and has definitely stepped up her fashion sense.  I'm not sure how I feel about her just yet, but I am leaning toward liking her more n more.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I can't imagine anyone actually paying $95K for that UGLY Hermes Birkin bag that Crystal had sitting on the counter that kept repeatedly catching Kyle's eye!  Sheesh!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 ,

I agree..I would walk right by that bag in a store.

Lisa and Harry come across as partners or brother and sister to me. I don't know why I get that vibe but I do.

He certainly has kept busy during quarantine. When he dug the potato out of the ground I thought to myself...Lisa probably hasn't eaten a potato in years.

I too was glad to see Dorit stand up to Kyle. She acts like a spoiled brat that wants all the attention. Just what she has to say is important in her mind.

Kathy is off to me...she says she can't see or hear and she acts like she doesn't know what is happening around her. Maybe she is a drinker or something else. I don't know her age.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I can't imagine anyone actually paying $95K for that UGLY Hermes Birkin bag that Crystal had sitting on the counter that kept repeatedly catching Kyle's eye!  Sheesh!

I thought that bag was a child's toy bag and can't believe a grown woman would find it attractive on any level, let along cost $95k.  Makes me dislike Crystal even more.  and Kyle!!  I always thought Kyle had poor fashion sense and I'm guessing Crystal does too.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing