Trusted Contributor

I watched(on TVLand) last night's 1 hour episode (actually 2 episodes) thinking it was the beginning of the last season................however, I know that I have seen the second 1/2 hour before.

What's going on ~ can someone clarify for me?

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: "Younger" Final Season

[ Edited ]

This new season aired first on Paramount +, and Hulu,  but just premiered last nite on TV Land, both episodes last night were new. I have seen every episode since the beginning and these were new to me.  Only place you could have seen these before was on Hulu and Paramount + if you have that. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Shelbelle , appreciate your response. 

I do not have Paramount + or HULU but I had seen the 2nd portion with the composting, worms, the losing of the bracelet with Liza digging it out ~ I also recognized the scene with Liza and Charles at the C*LIT fundraiser with her hugging and saying good-bye to his girls.

This is so puzzling to me ~ possibly I watched an in-depth preview somewhere...................shaking my head!

Honored Contributor

Yes, you offered a good explanation, maybe a preview somewhere, it was all new to me. 

Honored Contributor

Watched the season, it was really good, caught it all on Hulu, you can see Hillary Duff's pregenancy develop as the season goes on. I loved the end it brought tears to my eyes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The ones with Duff looking preg are pretty old, she had her baby girl long ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

She has another baby born like in April or May, if you search you will see her with an infant

@Shelbelle wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Shelbelle 

She has another baby born like in April or May, if you search you will see her with an infant

@Shelbelle wrote:

Thanks for the correction,I had no idea she had another daughter, guess the pandemic kept it out of the spotlight.