Trusted Contributor

Re: 🌠"WE'LL MEET AGAIN" PBS Season 2 BEGINS NOV 13🌠

Just wanted to mention that here in Atlanta, the first show is being broadcast on Sunday, November 18th at 7 pm on Channel 30 (one of the two local PBS stations.)  So, if it's not being shown on November 13th in your area, check on other dates during the week.

Honored Contributor

Re: 🌠"WE'LL MEET AGAIN" PBS Season 2 BEGINS NOV 13🌠

[ Edited ]

@dawg lover wrote:

Just wanted to mention that here in Atlanta, the first show is being broadcast on Sunday, November 18th at 7 pm on Channel 30 (one of the two local PBS stations.) 

So, if it's not being shown on November 13th in your area, check on other dates during the week.

Good catch, @dawg lover!   Thank you for noticing that and alerting posters to check their local listings.

@riley1,  You're welcome!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

Re: 🌠"WE'LL MEET AGAIN" PBS S2 BEGINS Tues. NOV 13🌠

[ Edited ]

▫️image

Honored Contributor

Tonight's show was very good.  The next three Tuesdays will be re-airings of shows from last season.  It's unfortunate, but I suppose it's hard to find such stories.

Occasional Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Tonight's show was very good.  The next three Tuesdays will be re-airings of shows from last season.  It's unfortunate, but I suppose it's hard to find such stories.

@ValuSkr

Are you sure they're from last season? Here's last season and they don't match the next 3 Tues shows on my cable schedule.

image pbs

Respected Contributor

I missed it due to watching the special on A&E.  Why is it that good TV happens all at one time? 

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a fascinating show!  I'm not at all familiar with it and will add it to my viewing list.

Honored Contributor

@LiaBelleG wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr

Are you sure they're from last season? Here's last season and they don't match the next 3 Tues shows on my cable schedule.

image pbs

@LiaBelleG  At the end of last night's show, Ann Curry said that for the next few weeks they would be airing repeats from last year and that new episodes would resume on December 18.  She didn't say how they'd do it; for example, they could repeat a show from last season in its entirety or they could pick-and-choose from last season's six shows.  It's disappointing in any case.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

@LiaBelleG wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr

image pbs

@LiaBelleG  At the end of last night's show, Ann Curry said that for the next few weeks they would be airing repeats from last year and that new episodes would resume on December 18.  She didn't say how they'd do it; for example, they could repeat a show from last season in its entirety or they could pick-and-choose from last season's six shows.  It's disappointing in any case.

I heard that, too, @ValuSkr.   

I'll shed a positive light on the re-runs...  those who missed the previous season will have the opportunity to see them now.😊

@riley1@MyShadowLove@LiaBelleG@Free2be@haddon9@ValuSkr@dawg lover,   

Thank you, everyone, for your posts!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

I missed it due to watching the special on A&E.  Why is it that good TV happens all at one time? 

@Free2be,  They've been re-airing the new Season 2 episodes numerous times during the weeks, so you likely can find another listing if you're interested.