Honored Contributor

Re: "Transplant" Returns On 3/6/22 On NBC

@Tique wrote:

According to my DVR tonight's episode originally aired in March; however The Episode Guide shows this as new and from the description it sounds new to me. NBC doesn't seem to care about this show.

NBC site lists it as new. I agree, they sent this show to die a slow death, such a good show. 

Esteemed Contributor

It shows as new on my DVR for tonight and next week on Saturday. I read it has been picked up for a third season in Canada but not yet with NBC. I really enjoyed this show but the ratings are very low because they kept moving it around. I guess we shall see what happens.

Honored Contributor

They should have left it in its original slot, the one that New Amsterdam has Tues at 10. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mine tapes at ad hock times.....a week here, two weeks there.... I just don't think the season is very good. There's not a lot of interest in the storyline and the characters have become a little boring to me.

Honored Contributor

3 episodes left for this season. 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Mine tapes at ad hock times.....a week here, two weeks there.... I just don't think the season is very good. There's not a lot of interest in the storyline and the characters have become a little boring to me.

It's been pretty hard to follow the storyline when they air the episodes some randomly with long gaps between them & not on a regular basis or on a set day or time.  It's really a shame, because it's a good show & the network doesn't seem to care.

Honored Contributor

Good show last night.

I understand the reason for the flashbacks but wish they would hold it to one per episode.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Season finale tonight at 8 ET

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's me..... I liked the first season best. The season seems very boring to me, and I can't really bring myself to watch it. It's not nearly as good as Chicago Med. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Maybe it's me..... I liked the first season best. The season seems very boring to me, and I can't really bring myself to watch it. It's not nearly as good as Chicago Med. 

@Effie54   I agree we also liked the first season better than this season.

We still watch it but some of the characters, well most of them, are becoming predictable and human *yawns*.

Still like Bash and Bishop; I was looking forward to Dr. June's character developing more this season and it's been a slow wait.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh