Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of Dolls, Did any of you see Annabelle?   That was scary.   I think the one I saw was also a remake.  It was very good,  if you can tolerate horror movies.  

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

The weird babysitter was just filler. Her character was useless. I guess she was just needed for the dramatic fire scene. Too bad she didn't think to throw a chair or another big object through the window and climb out.

Not a filler.....

The nanny was the female version of "Leroy."  I gather you forgot about him if you saw the original movie.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

The weird babysitter was just filler. Her character was useless. I guess she was just needed for the dramatic fire scene. Too bad she didn't think to throw a chair or another big object through the window and climb out.

Not a filler.....

The nanny was the female version of "Leroy."  I gather you forgot about him if you saw the original movie.

@Mz iMac.Yes. that is right, I did forget about him from the 1st one! I thought the Nanny did a good job in this last one.....She just underestimated Emma at the end....

Honored Contributor

Funny, they dyed the kids hair black when she was on Young and the Restless she was a blonde.

Rob Lowe has any more eye lifts he's gonna be looking strange.

Guess Angelina will now have the fun of looking after her now. LOL

In real life the fire marshall would had figured out that fire business she would had been committed to mental institution

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it yet but I noticed my TV guide lists two versions. One is a special edition and is the same length as the other one. What's the difference??

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, that ~ the Special Edition ~ is what I have set to record on the 15th. I can’t figure out from the description what the difference is either. About 5 minutes longer, according to DirecTV's TiVo, so maybe some background info, or behind-the-scenes footage? 

Just hope it is the actual movie, rather than a documentary on it. Maybe I better put the regular version in, too, when I get home...

Honored Contributor

Yes, I decided to record both versions just in case. @WaJa61

Esteemed Contributor

@WaJa61   I saw the special edition last night.   I really liked it.  They showed behind scenes clips.   

Honored Contributor

I'm reading that book that someone talked about in here and that is a

eye opener. That kid is crazy.

book called 'Baby Teeth' she's one mean little **********

Honored Contributor

I never read the book nor did I see the original movie. I liked the remake movie. It kept my interest. This reminded me of another movie...Orphan...about a young deranged girl who terrorized her adoptive family and she was also obsessed with the father.