Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

This is the 3rd remake of this movie, but it looks like it is going to be really good.  Lifetime on September 9th.   

Nothing can top the original.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Rob Lowe is a cutie @BalletBabe

The little girl previously starred on Young and Restless as Faith.

Looking forward to it.

She is such a good actress. I loved her in the Dolly Parton special she was in. On the Young and the Restless she is a better actress than some of the veterans on the show.

@Trinity11, the little girl who is starring in this series version of "The Bad Seed" is McKenna Grace who did play Faith Newman during the years of 2013 - 2014.

This young lady can play a very convincing evil child.

~

The young girl who has played Faith in 2011 - 2013 and 2014 - current, is Alyvia Alyn Lind.

It was Alyvia who played in both of Dolly Parton's movies, as well as many other TV/movie parts and she also starred in the new "Overboard" movie.

~

I agree that Alyvia Alyn Lind is a terrific young actress - she won a Daytime Emmy in 2017.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

This is the 3rd remake of this movie, but it looks like it is going to be really good.  Lifetime on September 9th.   

Nothing can top the original.

@sunshine 919   I agree with that in most cases, but the previews look like it just might.  

Honored Contributor

Just what we need.  Another remake.

Heckart

A toast to originality.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

That McKenna Grace scares me. They couldn't had picked a scarier kid to play a bad seed. With those dark thick brows she looks like she could whip up a spell on you in no time.

I already set my Tivo to remember .

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Rob Lowe is a cutie @BalletBabe

The little girl previously starred on Young and Restless as Faith.

Looking forward to it.

She is such a good actress. I loved her in the Dolly Parton special she was in. On the Young and the Restless she is a better actress than some of the veterans on the show.

@Trinity11, the little girl who is starring in this series version of "The Bad Seed" is McKenna Grace who did play Faith Newman during the years of 2013 - 2014.

This young lady can play a very convincing evil child.

~

The young girl who has played Faith in 2011 - 2013 and 2014 - current, is Alyvia Alyn Lind.

It was Alyvia who played in both of Dolly Parton's movies, as well as many other TV/movie parts and she also starred in the new "Overboard" movie.

~

I agree that Alyvia Alyn Lind is a terrific young actress - she won a Daytime Emmy in 2017.

@mzlgThanks for the clarification. I remember McKenna Grace. She was a very different kind of child portraying the role...not all perky like a lot of the child actors. I am looking forward to watch..and thanks again..

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Just what we need.  Another remake.

Heckart

A toast to originality.

tumblr_mcysn5GGhn1qhgy2ko1_500.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

All she needed was a good swift kick and not be so spoiled.

Leroy, had the goods on her little ----

Honored Contributor

I actually remember the original one.  The girl who plays Rob Lowe's daughter in the latest remake has played a 'weird' kid several times before.

I've seen her in several Law and Order shows.  She always plays a 'disturbed' kid from the time she was very young!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

All she needed was a good swift kick and not be so spoiled.

ofCmop.gifwhistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif