Respected Contributor

"The Young Victoria"

[ Edited ]

This 2009 film features Emily Blunt, Rupert Friend; written by Julian Fellowes, is now on Netflix. This film is a beautiful historic period piece. Highly recommend!

Super Contributor

I saw it and enjoyed it.  Not as good as the series that PBS had on Victoria but certainly

worth watching.

Regular Contributor

@ScarletDove  Thanks for the recommendation.

I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove   Thanks for the heads up.  I love Emily Blunt and enjoyed the PBS show also.  I will be watching this.  I love anything about Victoria.  That is my name also.  Sometimes when people ask me if I want them to call me Vicki or Victoria I respond with "you can call me Queen".  

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@ScarletDove   Thanks for the heads up.  I love Emily Blunt and enjoyed the PBS show also.  I will be watching this.  I love anything about Victoria.  That is my name also.  Sometimes when people ask me if I want them to call me Vicki or Victoria I respond with "you can call me Queen".  

@luvmybeetle  Your name, Victoria, is divine!

Honored Contributor

My whole life, I've always loved hearing the name 'Victoria'.

It sounds beautiful.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove 

Very good movie.  I am always amazed by the Victoria & Prince Albert "love" story.  Theirs was a love match more so than political.   He also knew "his place" by being married to a Queen.

She laid out his clothes every morning from the day he died till she died!  Now that's love!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif