Honored Contributor

💙"The Little Couple" Jen Arnold & Bill Klein Return 1/5/16 - SPOILERS💙

[ Edited ]

This is one reality show I really do enjoy!  They seem to be doing well, healthy, strong, and happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Little Couple's Dr. Jen Arnold and Bill Klein Reflect on a 'Remarkable Journey' To Health, Happi...

12/09/2015:

After several obstacles, Bill Klein and Dr. Jennifer Arnold are starting to enjoy the wonders of parenthood.

In an exclusive teaser for The Little Couple's eighth season, Klein and Arnold marvel at how much their two very excited children, Will, 5, and Zoey, 4, have grown over the past year and how they're excited about everything.

"Not too long ago, these guys were not as dynamic. They weren't as independent. They weren't as imaginative," says Klein. "Now, they're just kids."

There are very few moments in the adorable clip where Zoey and Will, who is going through a firemen obsession phase, aren't running around with their parents chasing after them.

The season premiere finds Arnold planning Zoey's fourth birthday party, which will have a magical theme party theme.

The couple has been through a lot in the past few years, including two international adoptions, Klein's back surgery and Arnold's cancer battle.

Arnold has been cancer-free for two years.

"It's been a remarkable journey so far, " Klein says, reflecting on the recent obstacles. "It's actually pretty normal around the house, which is weird."

Adds Arnold: "We're just enjoying the moment. We're healthy, happy, starting school, doing everyday stuff. Just kind of enjoying life like every family should."

The Little Couple returns Jan. 5 at 9 p.m. ET on TLC."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

See video at link:

http://www.people.com/article/little-couple-season-8-exclusive-supertease-jen-arnold-bill-klein

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: 🎥"The Little Couple" Jen Arnold & Bill Klein Return 1/5/16🎥

I'm looking forward to them too! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for posting about this.  I LOVE the show and the family especially.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm delighted to hear that the Little Couple is coming back soon.  There are only two cable shows I enjoy - this one is always good with the two adorable children they've adopted.  Eager to see how they have grown.

The other show I really enjoy is Dance Moms - not because of the stupid, bickering women, but I really enjoy watching the girls grow up, and seeing their progress in dance.  I heard Abby is in some legal trouble, but I do hope that the show can continue so we can continue to enjoy the girls. Mac is  my favorite.

Super Contributor

I love them, what a wonderful family! 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy this show.  Try not to miss it.  I can be in a stinky mood and when I see this lovely family, it makes me feel better.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for telling us about them. can't wait.

Honored Contributor

Too bad they only do 3 or 4 episodes then disappear for months at a time. I'm sure they enjoy the TLC money but probably not the inconvenience of filming.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I really enjoy this show.  Try not to miss it.  I can be in a stinky mood and when I see this lovely family, it makes me feel better.

Ita @Annabellethecat66!

They put me in a better mood!

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Love the show, too!  Glad they w/b back soon.

So many shows returning in the beginning of January!  I kept thinking - oh, that's so far away.  Then I realized - it's NOT!

Time flies when you're gettin' old!