Honored Contributor

Re: 💙"The Little Couple" Jen Arnold & Bill Klein Return 1/5/16💙

@halfpint1 wrote:

Both Jen and Bill had wonderful parents to become what they are now. In that I envy them..

@halfpint1,  The shows, over time, have really told a story of love and dedication by Jen's family and Bill's family.  I do agree it must be a big contributor to the type of parents Jen and Bill are now.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I look forward to every episode of The Little Couple.  Jen and Bill are such likable people, and their children are delightful additions to their little family.   

The one thing I notice with every single episode is how strongly Will and Zoey react to food.  The kids can be running around the house, paying no attention whatsoever to the words coming out of their parents mouths, but as soon as food is brought out, Will is there immediately, followed closely by Zoey.  These kids are always ready to eat!   

Honored Contributor

I don't understand what you are saying?  Little children often come running when they think they are going to get something they like to eat.

The main thing is that they aren't overweight.  I have heard Jen and Bill both at times say it is important that Little People maintain a healthy weight.

It looks to me like these children are healthy and not overweight.  I'd say Bill and Jen seem to be doing a good job.

Respected Contributor

Love their show and family. I'm looking forward to the release of their new book Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I look forward to every episode of The Little Couple.  Jen and Bill are such likable people, and their children are delightful additions to their little family.   

The one thing I notice with every single episode is how strongly Will and Zoey react to food.  The kids can be running around the house, paying no attention whatsoever to the words coming out of their parents mouths, but as soon as food is brought out, Will is there immediately, followed closely by Zoey.  These kids are always ready to eat!   

@RedTop  I don't know about Wil, but Zoey was malnurished and way underwieght due to lack of enough food.  Once a living being, human or animal, has been hungry as in starving, they never forget it.  They are now healthy, happy children and isn't that the way it should be for all children, I sayyes.

Honored Contributor

mousiegirl wrote:

@RedTop  I don't know about Wil, but Zoey was malnurished and way underwieght due to lack of enough food.  Once a living being, human or animal, has been hungry as in starving, they never forget it.  They are now healthy, happy children and isn't that the way it should be for all children, I sayyes.

Yes, this!    Starting out in an orphanage, especially in some countries, one is not exactly well cared for and nurtured.

When you come out of a situation like that, and food and love become plentiful, one is probably going to go for it initially.  Most people will level off at some point and some will develop life-long habits of gluttony.  But it hasn't been that long and it seems to me that they are doing well so far.

Honored Contributor

I love those 2 kids...just want to squeeze them.

Not a fan of Zoeys haircut, it was cuter when it was longer.

Honored Contributor

Reminder that they are on tonight.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I love those 2 kids...just want to squeeze them.

I totally agree about the haircut and posted the same thing earlier in the thread.  As a person who had a pixie haircut forever as a kid (not by choice), I hate very short haircuts on little girls.

Regular Contributor

I love her hair cut!  Perfect style for her tiny features. I really enjoy watching this show.  I agree with everyone who has said Bill and Jen came from loving families and it shows in how they treat others and live their lives. Such a lovely  and caring family.