Respected Contributor

Re: "THREE COINS IN THE FOUNTAIN" DOROTHY MCGUIRE, CLIFTON WEBB FRIDAY 9:30 P.M. EASTERN T

Love Three Coins In The Fountain!  The scenery is sooooooo beautiful and Dorothy Maguire's apartment is beautiful.  Each of the stories has it's charm but the one for me and always pulls at my heart strings the most is Dorothy Maguire and Clifton Webb.  They are lovely together.  I've, always, enjoyed Clifton Webb starting with Laura, Mr. Belvedere, John Phillip Sousa, Razor's Edge, etc.  I am having a lovely time, today!

Trusted Contributor

Re: "THREE COINS IN THE FOUNTAIN" DOROTHY MCGUIRE, CLIFTON WEBB FRIDAY 9:30 P.M. EASTERN T

@Oznell I'm watching "Pickup On South Street" right now. It's one of my favorites as are "Three Coins in the Fountain" and "Niagara". I won't be able to stay up for Niagara, but it was just on TCM a few days ago and I watched it then. I saw "Three Coins in the Fountain"  for the first time when I was 7 with my family at the drive-in, back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. I love that movie! The Betty Davis-a-thon was good today too. It was raining all day here so I couldn't go out for my daily walk so it was great to have good movies to watch all day.

Honored Contributor

Agreed, great movie day, @Buffalogal47 !

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell 

Thanks for the reminder...I set my PVR to record the movie so I could watch it Friday night. It's the beautiful scenery of Rome in color cinema that makes me wish that the movie "Roman Holday" was filmed in color instead of black and white.